Part 11

I stand staring at my wardrobe in utter shock. What the fuck was happening, I love Billie I can't tell her to never speak to me again, my world is turning upside down and I feel like i'm going to pass out so many thoughts are rushing through my mind, my head is about to explode I know it, I can feel it my vision is blurry and-

"We're leaving now slut"

My thoughts are cut of but my lovely pet name which I absolutely adore, slut aww i'm so lucky. I take a deep breath in as we get into the car, what i'm about to do is going to change my life forever.

Billie only lives a 10 minute drive from me but for some reason this car journey felt like a life time. We pulled up to her house.

"You have 15 minutes to tell her to get the fuck away" Alex snapped at me, "I will phone you when your time is up"

"o-okay" i'm not even going to bother arguing with her it's better to just get this over and done with. I slowly raise my hand to knock at the door but hesitate to actually knock. To my surprise Billie already opens the door without me even knocking.

Alex: Time starts now

I sigh at the message.

Billie pulls me in for a tight hug, I hug her back tighter than I ever have before. She smells amazing and she feels so soft in my arms.

"You're wearing my hoodie" Billie blushes, "It's uh.. it's cute on you"

I smile back and start taking it off.

"No keep it" and she reaches for my hands. "I want you to remember me"

"Remember? wait how did you?"

"Alex told me you two were moving away baby, i'm gona-" she starts tearing up "i'm gona miss you so much"

"Movin- oh yh.." Alex told her what now? What the fuck I feel so bad.

"this isn't how I wanted to tell you, that morning when I came round with news.. I was gona tell you that" she looks down "you know what fuck it" she pulls me in close and kisses me.

I melt into the moment, I have wanted to kiss her for so long and I smile against her lips. I swear I could feel the world spinning around us with fireworks and people cheering, buts not how life works, we can't have what we want. We pull away and I start to freak out. How am I supposed to tell her fuck off now?

"I've wanted to do that for so long Stella" she goes to lean in again.

I want to lean in so bad, but I can't

"Bil no what the fuck, fuck off we can't do this I'm with Stella"

"I know i-i'm sorry i just"

I cut her off "No i'm glad i'm moving away don't talk to me ever again you really think i would cheat on Alex like that" I try so hard to hold back my tears.

"Cheat on- no Stella I didn't" she looks at my now rolled up sleeve. "Stella what the fuck is that? Are those bruises" she snaps. There's no way I can use the oh I fell excuse because I'm covered in them.

"Stella? Did she do this to you?"

As much as I want to cry and have her hold me and tell me everything will be okay, I can't, I'm trapped.

"No what the fuck why would she? Just because I don't want to be with you doesn't mean you can start accusing her of shit" I shout at her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Alex: get the fuck out here times up

I look at my phone and leave without saying a final goodbye because if I did I know I wouldn't be able to leave. I can hear the muffled voice of Billie shouting to me but I don't pay attention, time moves in slow motion from now on, I don't even remember getting in the car or walking back into my own apartment. All I can think about is how I have to leave Billie behind, and how her soft plump lips felt on mine. There was a spark, I know that, the kiss was everything I imagined it to be.

And now she's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was so intense for me. I rlly felt like I was watching a film when I was writing it lol i even shed a tear ngl.

Anyway sad news! Book is over!

Joking omg haha don't worry I have a lot planned still. Here's the actual sad news, I'm going to be away for a few day's so I won't be able to post any more parts so I'm really sorry I just have shit to do.

I love you all!!