Part 22

"I could get used to this" Billie whispered thinking I was still asleep as she pulled me closer.

I smiled to myself at the gesture. Yes we were still in some shitty hospital bed but her arms felt so safe. "So could I" I whispered back after a few minutes.

"i- um morning" she said nervously as her cheeks grew pinker and she let go of my waist.

I quickly grabbed her hand and place them back "No" I said giving her no time to react to what I just did.

"Okay mama" she smiled and sunk her head into my neck.

I felt her breath on my skin, my breathing quickened as I got a strong feeling in my stomach. This hasn't happened before, why is it now? Well she hasn't been this close to my neck but she usually places her head there when we snuggle. Billie must've noticed my state and she slowly started stroking my forearm up and down and circling my other hand with her other one.

"Bil-"

"Shhh" she whispered in my air sending a long shiver down my spine. I went to open my mouth again but was cut off by her soft plump lips being placed on my neck. She moved a bit leaving a trail with her tongue and I gasped as she found my spot. I could feel her smiling against my skin as she started to suck not giving a shit about the mark she would leave.

Normally I'm the one in control but I was enjoying the effect Billie had on me and I knew she was too. I went to flip on top of her but.

*knock knock* "Hello Stella"

I groaned as Billie shot up from me.

"Sorry to interrupt you, I am here to get a statement regarding everything that has happened with Alex"

Now is not the time to be talking about Alex when all I can think about is fucking Billie right there and the. She was not helping this situation and her hand kept finding its way to my thigh and would draw circles causing me to freak out. I had to slap it away and watch her grin widen from the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry to say this but miss o'connell will have to leave the room"

I laughed knowing Billie hates being called that. No one has called her that in years. She started to get up but hesitated for a moment.

"Fun's over" She whispered and nibbled the bottom of my ear. I quickly turned away trying to hide how dark my face was turning. What happened to her overnight I thought and she left the room.

"So, we already know about the gun, security uh well cameras.. were in the bathroom"

"I- you what now?" I blurted out.

"Yeah we are dealing with that, anyway even though it's illegal it's lucky they were there because they caught everything so Alex can't even say she's not guilty, but what about these" he pulled out my phone which was taken for any evidence and flicked through photos I had taken of my bruises. Honestly I don't know why I did that, I even managed to get a secret recording of her actually hitting me. I guess I did it because I couldn't actually tell anyone? I don't know really.

"Can you explain them?" he questioned softly also showing text messages from Alex.

"Y-yes" I cried and everything came out.

He didn't push me either. It took a while but I finally managed to tell him everything. He believed me as well which was something I was scared about. I really thought police thought all abusive claims were false, but he didn't.

"Thank you for coming forward Stella, these will go further into the case and a court date will get confirmed with you soon" he smiled as he left the room allowing Billie back in.

"You okay" she questioned.

"Yeah"

I saw her narrow her eyes. I'm guessing my eyes were still puffy and red from crying having to relive every detail again.

"Come here" She hugged me tightly "It will all end soon I promise" she whispered. Funny how we nearly fucked and now she's being all soft. I felt her chest move quickly as she started to laugh quietly.

"What" I looked up at her

"I got you good" she smirked while biting her lip.

I was confused then realised that she was probably on about my neck so I quickly ran to the mirror. Staring right at me was a big purple mark. "BILLIE" I shouted "WTF BRO REALLY" I heard her giggle some more.

"Come on you loved it" she smirked again admiring her artwork on my neck

"I'm gona get you back for that" i mumbled turning around to her.

"maybe that's what i like" she winked at me and then started to laugh again.

"we'll see about that" i smiled at her, she has no idea what I can do to someone and honestly I really would love to see her reaction "i leave tomorrow remember"

"yes you do mama"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhhh yo guys so basically i have this other idea ygm? so i started another book but i'm not actually gona start it yet or maybe i will but it won't be updated as much as this book bc i wana finish this one first

this is the cover it's on my profile or just search
Keep you in the dark | Billie Eilish
and you should find it :)