Part 21

(Stella pov)

"I didn't mean to I swear"

"What did I tell you about seeing Billie you fucking slut"

I forced my eyes shut as I saw her first swing towards me and bash against my face.

"Get on the fucking bed" She spat

"W-What?"

"You pissed me off and now I need to calm down and you're going to help" She smirked and forced my head down towards her area.

"Stella wake up baby" I jumped up in a mess of my own tears. I was shaking uncontrollably in fear. "Stella" I heard again, I looked up to see Billie worriedly staring at me.

"Bil I cant.. I ca.. breathe" I struggled to get out the words and I gripped my shirt tightly where my chest is.

"Hey hey hey look at me" I felt her fingers gently turn my chin towards her and then her hand find mine. "Look at me" she repeated as she placed my hand on her chest. She didn't let go once it was there. "Close your eyes" she whispered and I did "Now focus on my breathing see" I felt her chest rise up and down as she took in slow deep breaths. It took a few minutes before my breathing calmed down and I didn't need Billie's help.

"What happened"

I burst into tears again "She was there in my dream but it wasn't a dream it was real"

"She wasn't here I promise, I'm here not her"

"No no you're not listening it was real it had already happened before"

She pulled me in for a hug "I'm so sorry for whatever she has done to you, she's gone now I promise you that I'm going to help you move on no matter what it takes"

The next few hours were spent in the hospital bed. I told Billie everything that had happened since me and Alex got back together. Billie couldn't take much more than 15minutes before whispering sweet things in my ear, kissing my head and holding me tighter. We both shed tears the whole time. I could tell it hurt her so much as she didn't, well couldn't do anything to stop Alex. But that part of my life is over now. We also got interrupted by doctors coming in to check up on me. I had to leave for 30 minutes to speak to a therapist at the hospital to see if I'm okay mentally from waking up from a coma. I decided to tell him about my dream and he said it was likely to be PTSD but only if it carried on.

"You all good" Billie questioned as she pulled me in for another hug.

"Yeah" I smiled hugging her back. I don't care how many times we hug. I can't get enough of them, I feel so safe.

"Well the doctors said that not tomorrow but the day after we can go home but you will need weekly checkups for the next 6 months"

"Bil i don't think I can go back"

"Who said anything about going back" she smirked "You're living at mine until we can get you a place"

"Wait really? You don't have to- I mean thank you but"

"Shut up" She laughed and pulled me back for another hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently watching a christmas film n don't give two shits that it's september this bitch is fuckin excited for christmas broooo come at me.

Also bro I love reading these comments yous are doin like fr i'm acc creasing at some of em.