Part 12

Numb. Just numb.

That's all I can explain really. Numb. It's how I feel, it's how I am, it's me. Numb.

I don't know how long it's been, or what time it is, what day it is, what month it is. Social media doesn't exist to me anymore, i'm not allowed it.

Funny right? I'm 19 years old and i'm not allowed social media because of my bitch of a girlfriend Alex. She forced me to delete it after I ruined wait no SHE ruined my life saying I couldn't see Billie anymore. Let me tell you something, there hasn't been a day where I haven't thought about her.

I didn't even realise I was standing in the middle of the bedroom staring at the wall until I felt a pair of hands wrap tightly around me. I flinched and tensed up at the sight of Alex's hands.

"Baby don't you like my touch?" she questioned.

Like is an underestimate I fucking hate it and I hate you.

"No, i- you just scared me" I forced myself to ease my muscles and put on a fake smile as I felt Alex's dirty little fingers grab my boob. I could feel her smirk against my neck as she kissed it slowly. "Baby not now please"

"The fuck do you mean no for" she pulled away and punched me in the jaw. "I can do whatever the fuck I want with you, got that?" she screamed at me and throwing another hit at me.

"Yes i'm s-sorry i'm just sore from last night" let's just say last night was not pleasing at all maybe for her but certainly not for me. There's pain that feels good and then there's pain.

She pulls me in for a tight hug and rubs my back "I'm sorry baby, I won't go so hard next time"

I couldn't resist the urge to roll my eyes but gladly she won't notice since her cracked lips have decided to find their way back to my neck.

I sighed knowing she wasn't going to give up. I'm her little toy.

....

And that's exactly what happened she fucked me, again. You see I wouldn't mind it if she didn't use me as her daily punching bag.

"Make sure you pack your shit"

"What do you mean? where are we going"

"oh shit yeah we're moving, you don't think I would lie to Billie, do you?" she narrowed her eyes and laughed away.

We're moving? Like we're moving? as in moving? like moving?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy shit looks who's back it's me bitchhhhhh. And so the story continues! How is everyone I missed writing these but we are back!