Part 16

It's been a week since I saw Billie. I haven't seen spoke to her, heard of her, but I haven't stopped thinking about her. I can't help it. She probably messaged me or called me a dozen times but guess what Alex did. Yup, she gave me a new fucking number. I don't know how much more I can take, I just want somebody to be able to notice how much fucking pain I am in. If I could leave her I would but I can't because so many people I love will be in danger. She's made sure that's in my head.

She hasn't hit me since she last did, I ended up black a blue, probably bruised my lung to but oh well I'll live. The only reason she hasn't hit me again is because I have an interview today and she obviously doesn't want me showing up like I got trampled on by a bunch of cows.

"You ready"

"Yeah I'm coming" i mumbled.

The car ride was tense. You could just feel how angry Alex still was, and how frightened I still was. Luckily the journey wasn't long and before you know it we are walking into the building.

"This looks way to fancy" i gasped.

"Well you better get the fucking job then because this screams big money"

I was going to have an interview about a possible long term job with a surprise artist. All I needed to do was be their personal photographer and follow them on tour.

"Ah you must be Stella?"

"yes that's me" i smiled

"okay if you could take a seat over there that would be great and we will call you when we're ready"

"okay, thank you"

I took a seat away from the other people waiting. I knew I would be waiting at least 45 minutes before I would be called so I pulled out my phone and started watching netflix, not wanting anything to do with Alex.

"Babe I gonna go look around, see if there's anywhere to get food"

"yeah ok"

I looked up to notice if she was still here. I let out sigh of relief when I saw she was gone. But that's when I heard a familiar loud laugh. I looked up again and saw, Billie?

She noticed me at the same time and I could tell she was just as shocked as I was. She nodded towards me and then the toilet's and walked off inside. I quickly texted Alex letting her know I would be in the toilet and hurried myself to follow Billie.

The door closed behind me and Billie turned around with a smug smile on her face. I slowly stepped towards her and felt my face burn as she looked me up and down biting her bottom lip.

"I called you, you know"

"You w-what?" I blinked trying to focus and calm myself down

"You gave me your number, wait you did write it down properly.. right?"

"shit" i laughed "uh something like that"

"what do you mean" she stepped closer and grabbed my waist before i could step back "what are you hiding from me baby"

"i- i um" i could feel how thick the air was she wanted me just as much as i wanted her, i felt her eyes move down to my lips and-

*bing*

Saved by the phone. I looked to see a message from Alex telling me to hurry up or she would come in to get me.

"I have to go Bil, I have a interview" i paused. "wait what the fuck are you going here?"

"i have a meeting about some bullshit" she laughed

God did I miss that laugh. I felt my heart melt, seeing her happy just did something to me, something that Alex could never do.

"I should get going" i smiled and gave her a hug. I could tell she didn't want to let go but neither did I.

I forced myself to let go and I started to walk to the door.

"Good luck stella"

I stopped moving, not wanting to turn around just yet. I'm probably never going to see her again. Alex will probably find out that she's here and we'll move again. But fuck it.

"You know what fuck it I don't care anymore" I turned around to her

"What do you mea-"

I shut her up by hungrily attacking her lips with mine. Billie didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I pulled her in closer by the waist. Kissing her felt like a dream, her plump lips pressed against mine caused an attack of butterflies and tingles all across my body. I loved every second of it. But moments like these don't last forever do they?

"What the fuck" I heard Alex scream and she walked in on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shitttttttt is all I have to say :)