Part 23

"Morning baby" I whispered into Billies ear. Her response was to squeeze me tighter and I giggled.

"You ready to go home" she said softly kissing my cheek

"I can't wait to be in your bed"

"mmm think we can do that"

"shut up" i laughed whilst slapping her arm

"i know i know" she giggled "my bed is so much comfier than this thing"

"you could've gone back to ur own bed any time"

"and leave you? no way"

"well ain't that cute" i whispered snuggling back into her and she started to stroke my hair. Kiss her kiss her. I kept thinking, I wanted to so badly but she wanted a special moment and I don't think laying in a hospital bed is special.

....

"Okay if you could just sign here then you are free to go, we will call you when we want to see you next week for your weekly check up" the nurse smiled handing me the papers.

I nodded and quickly signed the papers. Im free I thought. I smiled when I felt a pair of hands hug me from behind instantly knowing it was Billie.

"Finneas is waiting outside" she kissed my cheek and began walking me towards the door.

"Fin!" I shouted untangling myself from Billie and jumping into his arms.

"glad your a lot better" he smiled "let's get u home" he put me down and opened the car door for me.

Billie decided to sit with me in the back. I could feel her staring at me and my cheeks began to redden.

"Can you stop"

"I ain't doing-"

"Yes you fucking are and you know it"

"Girls i will take this car back to the hospital" finneas laughed

I rolled my eyes and carried on looking out the window.

"You look gorgeous today" Billie whispered causing my heart to flutter and my cheeks to go even redder if that was possible. I didn't say anything back but I saw her smirk from the corner of my eye.

"We're hereeeeeeee" Finneas dragged out for whatever reason "So um mum and dad won't be here till later"

"Okay Fin we'll probably go to my room anyway" Billie said opening the door on my side.

When Finneas opened the door I was greeted by Pepper.

"aw hello" i said in a baby voice crouching down to stroke her "oh i missed you so- wait a minute" I noticed a small puppy running towards me "is this who I think it is?"

Billie smiled at me "this is shark from the litter I fostered"

"Wait you kept him?" Shark jumped up on me causing me to fall on the floor

"Easy shark easy" Billie said trying to get him off me. She then led the two dogs outside into the garden.

"So um put this on" She handed me a blindfold.

I stared at her blankly "Right I know you're into kinky shit and then but like what" I nervously laughed.

"Oh my just put it on" She shoved it in my hands and I put it on.

I felt her grab me from behind and she led me to her bedroom.

"Bil what-"

"you can take it off now" she whispered still holding me from behind.

I took it off and in front of me on her bed were a bunch on blankets, some really really pretty flowers, a cute little teddy bear and candles lit everywhere.

"Billie"

"I know it's nothing much I just wanted to make you feel at least a bit happy from this shitty week and I know you needed it so I did this last night when you was asleep and now I-"

I shut her up by pulling her towards me, placing a gentle kiss to her soft lips.

"I- what was that for"

"Because I've had a shitty week.. and I needed it"

She smirked at me, this time she was the one pulling me in for another kiss. This one not as sweet and innocent as I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

Billie pulled away out of breath realising where this would go if we carried on "Not today princess"

We decided to get comfy in her bed and watch a bunch of disney films starting off with my favourite, Bolt. We must've watched at least 3 before I fell asleep in Billies arms and she must've fell asleep too because I started to here muffled voices of Maggie and Patrick.

"Oh look at them" Patrick whispered.

"Just like when they were kids" Maggie whispered snapping some photos on her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooooo so I decided to post a part to my other book last night instead of updating this one so sorry about that. Anyways, you don't have to but if you want to it would mean a lot if you read my other book it's uh about kidnapping Billie into some mafia honestly I think it's going to turn out pretty cool but yeah you don't have to read it, hope you're all doing well :)