Part 19

(uhhhh we billie pov again)

"Just wake up please" I sobbed, crying into her hand that I had raised to my forehead. It's now day 6 of Stella being in a coma. The doctors said they might be able to wake her up soon and for some reason i'm crying for her to wake up even though I know it's completely impossible for her to do so.

"come on you need to come home even if it's just for today" finneas said to me holding me close

"but i can't leave her what if-"

"she's not going anywhere" he cut me off "alex is in custody until Stella can give a statement and Stella isn't going to wake up until doctors do so, and when they do they will phone you"

He was right, he's always right for fuck sake, and I hate it most of the time.

"It's my fault" I sobbed again

"It's not I promise you, we didn't know what was going on" he tried to reassure me

"but we should've, no I, me, not you, me, I should've done something I let her go, I noticed bruises on her arms before she left" I breathed in sharply "and I didn't do anything about it and I'm never going to forgive myself because now look at her she's in pain and I don't kno-"

"Billie stop" he pulled me in for a hug being careful of my shoulder and I let go of Stella's hand "What happened happened, as much as I hate what happened. there's nothing we can do about it, but now we can, when she wakes up we can be there for her because she's going to really need you"

I sobbed again into his shirt.

"Let me take you home Bil"

"Okay" I wiped my face "Just for today"

"Just for today" he smiled.

.....

When we got home I didn't even know what to do, where to go or what to say. It didn't feel right being here knowing she's in that state in hospital. Pepper ran to me and slobbered me with kisses followed by a growl as usual. "Hello to you too" I laughed. "Hi sharkie" I said in a baby voice as a little puppy tapped his little paws towards me. Shark was one of the pits I fostered. The others went to loving families but this little one made my heart melt and I knew I had to keep him.

"How is she" my mum and dad asked.

"Still asleep" I mumbled looking down

"she's going to be okay sweetie, she's strong and so are you"

"how's ur shoulder" dad asked

"better, i guess" i shrugged "i'm gona go to my room if you need me"

I switched on my red lights and collapsed into my bed. I stared at the ceiling for about an hour just thinking of her. This was a nightly routine when she moved away. There wasn't a day where I didn't think about her. Cringe, I know but suck my dick.

I slowly drifted to sleep but I wasn't complaining because as soon as I fell asleep, it would be the next day before you know it and I would be able to go back to the hospital.

.....

"Bil wake the fuck up" Finneas repeated for what seemed to be the millionth time whilst banging on my door. I was positive it would fall down at the point.

"Whaaaaatttt" i groaned "it's 7:30 bro, 7 fucking 30 who the fuck is awake at this time"

"well i'm sorry but umm stella is awa-"

I didn't let him finish is sentence before I jumped out of bed. "Move" I shouted as I sprinted through the front door and drove off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyooooooo hows everyone doin? Bro i been lacking my posts i'm sorryyyy, i'm ill as fuck atm and no it ain't corona just a cold bro so chillll anyways billie is fuckin havin her logo as the la 2028 olympics that's fuckin mad jheezzz i'm so proud of my little baby bean