Part 18

{{{Billie Pov}}}

"Bro get the fuck off me"

"We need to get you to the hospital, you've been shot"

"No fucking shit couldn't tell like at all wai- STELLA" I shouted as I noticed she was unconscious on the floor.

One of the paramedics noticed her as well and rushed to her, she must've fainted from the stress of what was happening, she'd be awake in a few seconds.

....

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned hours and hours turned to days. Stella still hadn't woken up. She was in a coma.

As soon as we got to the hospital I was whisked away from Stella to have an emergency x-ray and operation on my shoulder. Luckily the bullet wasn't too deep, the gun Alex used wasn't powerful enough to do as much damage a normal pistol would. The operation was to get rid of the pieces of the bullet wedged into my muscle. As for Stella, I didn't know until 3 days after we arrived, which was today.

Earlier this morning a doctor came and told me everything. Stella had a bruised lung, fractured 2 of her ribs and bleed coming from her spleen and a small swelling on her brain. The doctors did an emergency operation to remove her spleen once she had woken up. After the operation she woke up to have a seizure so the doctors put her into an induced coma to keep her body from any more damage. That fucking bitch done this to my baby. If only I didn't let her go then this would never of happened.

.....

It's been another day, I haven't left Stella's side, not even for a second. Finneas even came to visit, so did my mum and dad, they tried to get me home for at least an hour. The doctors don't plan on waking Stella up anytime soon, but I am not going anywhere. Not after what she's been through. I'm always going to stay by her side.

I tried to make police keep this as private as possible, which they did, it's not their fault the press found out and spread the news everywhere. 'best friend of Billie Eilish psycho ex shot Billie' was bombarding the news. I know Stella wouldn't want this everywhere and I hate that it is. My team tried everything to keep it down but something new always pops up.

My day used to be meetings, work on music, eat, meetings again, eat and sleep. Now it's physio on shoulder, watch stella, watch stella, eat a little, watch stella, sleep a little. I owe her everything. She is my everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I probably should've done a Billie pov sooner lol, anyways how's everyone doing? Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I got quite upset over Chadwick's death. Marvel has always and always will be a big part of my life and he died way too young, he was a true fighter. Not showing any signs of his illness to anyone and still making movies, a true hero gone way too soon.

Some happy news I uhhh got my nose pierced today and tbh I thought it would hurt more. Also vma awards will be on sooon soooo make sure you watch it bc Billie has been nominated like 6 times and Finneas has one as well.