Part 5

Fuck I'm already running late. I pull away from Billie's arms and quickly rush home. I look at the time too see I have 40 minutes to get ready and go to the café to meet Alex.

When I get home I don't do anything to make myself look good, I literally just put on a pair of jeans and throw a hoodie over myself, it's not like I'm going on a date, it's just a 'clear things up' kinda thing. I cant even be asked to do my hair so up it goes into a messy bun.

Alex: are u nearly here?

Fuck oh fuck how is it 10 past 12 already.

Shit sorry didn't realise the time

Alex: it's okay I only just arrived

Leaving now!

.....

It's now 12:30 and I'm only just opening the café door, inside I see Alex, she's wearing a smile on her face, a true smile the one I haven't seen in months and it honestly makes my heart melt.

"Hey stranger" she smiles. "I'm really sorry about everything and how i-"

"Don't" i cut her off, "I forgive you Alex"

"Why? I'm such a fuck up to you" she says and I can hear her voice about to break

"Because if I don't then I'm going to loose myself, I can't live in the past" I say and grab her hand. She doesn't resist my touch and she gently squeezes it. "Listen Alex... I miss you even if you fucked me over, I still miss you"

"I miss you too, so much, that's why I texted you because I wana start over, we can take it slow and at your pace" She stares into my eyes "You don't have to say yes either"

And just like that I say "Okay let's do it" because with her last sentence I saw how much she was sorry and that she was finally speaking the truth, is this the right decision? Who knows we'll find out soon enough.

We spend the next 2 hours chatting away, making each other laugh and teasing each other. We didn't even realise that our food arrived and when we did it was cold. About 20 minutes later we are outside my apartment because Alex wouldn't let me go home alone, which I thought was so cute.

"I had a nice time today"

"Me too Alex, I'm glad you texted me" I smile. Alex stares at my lips and bites her own, but she must've remembered about the whole taking things slow thing because she quickly looked away. "Come here" I say pulling her into me and crashing my lips into hers. God I missed this, her plump lips against mine. I deepen the kiss and she pulls me closer, backing up into my apartment, we get to my room without breaking the kiss, I go to take her shirt off.

"What happened to taking things slow?" she teases

"I didn't say anything about sex, did i?" I mumble against her lips and can feel her smile against mine. When all of a sudden I get an image of Billie in my head. Why am I imagining kissing Billie right now? I'm with Alex! I break the kiss and pull away trying not to panic.

"I'm sorry I can't do this right now Alex' I say with my hands trembling.

"What the fuck?? Don't start me off and stop" She yells, "Are you seeing someone? Are you really trying to fuck with me?" She continues.

"No I-"

"Na fuck this I'm out" She leaves my apartment slamming my door.

I shake my head and lay down in bed staring at the ceiling with tears streaming down my face. I don't know how long I lay there for when my crying session is interrupted by a text message from the other the one and only Alex.

Alex: hey baby i'm sorry about lashing out on u i was just too in the mood i'm really sorry let me take you out properly tomorrow, like a date? i want to prove my love to you

          it's okay i shouldn't of
                     done what i did i finish       work at 6

Alex: i'll pick u up :)

And here we go again what is this now? chance 5000? ugh whatever anything to get Billie out of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*insert what the fuck are you doing here* what are we thinking about this situation? also i'm thinking about changing y/n to an actual name bc it's acc stressing me out idek why lol let me know and give me name ideas!