Part 17

aightttt listen, i know i do notes at the end but BRO 7K reads?? and #3 on eilish?? wtf i'm acc like shocked i honestly thought no one would read this shit idk if yous read my notes at the end, which is why i'm doing this one here bc i wana let you all know i love yous so much and thank you for reading!

okay back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest I didn't care if the bitch was watching me kiss Billie. If i'm going to make out with Billie, you best believe i'm fucking making out with her, nothing is stopping me right now. Billie even tried to pull away but nope come right back here and kiss me again bitch.

"Stella are fucking for real" I heard Alex scream once again.

No bitch clearly you're imagining shit.

"Stella you better, oh my fucking god this is embarrassing Billie doesn't even wana kiss you"

I bit Billie's bottom lip, gently pulling it back a bit and smirked as she let out a soft moan. Oh shit she really doesn't want to kiss me. She wants to fuck.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from Billie. "The fuck do you want Alex" shit where is this confidence coming from. "I'm fucking done with you, you treat me like shit 24 fucking 7, you're a fucking control freak and you're fucking abusive" I spat "Look at all the fucking marks on my fucking body that you fucking did"

"Who the fuck do you think you are touching her like that" I heard Billie shout but I could tell she was concerned for me and I'm guessing she started to piece everything together.

"Are you out of you're fucking mind I didn't do shit" Alex screamed

"Don't give me that shit" I glared back at her as she stared at me with eyes filled with anger "What?" I laughed "Gowan fucking do what you did to me the other day because I hugged Billie at the fucking dog place"

"Say that again what the fuck happened Stella I need to know everything now" Billie almost cried.

"You skank shut the fuck up if it wasn't for you none of this would've happened to Stella, all you had to do was keep your dirty fingers away"

"Is that true? w-was it my fault?" Billie said now crying.

"Baby no what the fuck how would it be your fault you're my best friend" I grabbed her hand to comfort her almost forgetting Alex was there.

"You know what I've had enough of this shit" Alex growled and started searching her pockets.

"Oh no looks like Alex is realising she can't hit me anymore or at least now because we're in a public place" I said sarcastically.

I never would've guessed what happened next. I could feel my heart in my throat as I saw a gun staring right at my chest. But for some reason I didn't actually care, maybe I was just so broken of what Alex had done to me.

"You gona shoot it or..." I know I know i'm being so fucking dumb right now.

*BANG*

"Should've stayed the fuck away from my girlfriend" Alex half growled half almost cried as she realised she did actually just pull the fucking trigger.

I stood there in shock for a few seconds before people came rushing in the bathroom door after hearing the gunshot. Billie's body guard came rushing over and that was when I realised she had been shot in the shoulder.

I looked over at Alex who was now smirking at me, people blocked the door so she couldn't escape even though she still had the gun in her hand. Anger took over me. She shot Billie. My Billie. It all happened so fast I didn't even realise I had jumped on her knocking the gun away. I was now the one getting beat up. I did everything that she had done to me until she was black, blue and knocked out.

Billie's team and other people who were waiting for interviews all came over to pull me away.

"I need everyone to leave the fucking room it's to crowded and please say someone decided to call the cops" I heard someone shout.

I crawled over to Billie. She was bleeding out pretty quickly even with a tight compress wrapped around her shoulder.

"Bil i'm so sorry" I cried holding her hand.

"Shut the fuck up" letting out a small laugh "I should've known before"

"No, I should've listened to you, I shouldn't of got back with her"

"It's okay Stel" I smiled. Even though I hate her calling me that. She hasn't said it in years and hearing it put me to peace.

It wasn't long before police were arresting the now awaken Alex and paramedics rushing all over me.

"No just help her" I whined. Even though I was still in so much pain from what Alex had done to me, Billie needed the attention not me.

But that's what I thought until everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment you all been waiting for. Well hopefully not Billie gettin shot but Alex gettin beat up n Stella standing up for herself. Yous have no idea how long I wanted to write this bit and now I have to wait even longer to write something else that happens in like another 8 chapters?

Anyways I read all your comments btw and I saw someone said that they like how I write chapter (number) instead of a title, idk why but it made me laugh probably bc when i start writing i acc have no clue where it's gona go lol. I need to sleep it's 1am so sorry if there any spelling mistakes