Part 6

Yo everyone quick note the reader is not y/n anymore it is now Stella *cough cough* orange is the new black pfft no..
(yes Alex is also from there) ANYWAY! enjoy the chapter :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't spoke to Billie since the night I stayed at hers, I should probably tell her about what happened with Alex and also the fact that i'm going on a DATE with her. I don't think she's missing me anyway she's been hella busy with interviews and doing one off shows for a few hundred people.

Work today is more stressful than usual but I can't tell if it's because everyone is arguing or that I can't stop thinking about Billie.. and Alex. Being a concert photographer is harder than you think. We have to try get special tickets to be close to the stage and we have to actually take good photos of the artists otherwise we get no pay whatsoever, and right now i'm being shouted at because out of my 300 photos of the night I didn't get 1 yes 1 photo at a certain angle.

"Bro just take the photos and give me my money I have places to be"

"And I asked for a specific photo"

"Well what do you want me to do? go back in time and take that sPeCiFiC photo?" I argue.

"Ugh get out my office take the money BUT next time you better take double the photos"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I take the money and leave not looking back. I really hate my boss, he doesn't even do photography he just publishes the photos or sends them to websites and magazines, he doesn't realise how hard it actually is especially when everyone, including the person your taking the photo of, is jumping about and screaming.

I walk out the building to see Alex in her car waiting for me, my heart must've skipped a beat seeing her all dressed up, I would fuck her right there and then.

"Hey gorgeous" she smiles at me "You look fine as hell baby"

"Thank you" I blush, "You look h-hot as fuck"

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see soon" she winks.

She starts the car and places her hand on my thigh, I don't hesitate from the muscle memory to place my hand on top, she squeezes my thigh gently and smiles. We were driving for around 20 minutes when we pull up on top of a hill.

I step out the car and give Alex a confused look.

"We have to walk a bit to get to the other side" she grabs my hand and starts running

"What happened to walking" I chuckle almost falling over

"What's the fun in that?" she smirks.

We weren't moving for long until we found a cute little area over looking the city.

"I know you don't like big dates or expensive restaurants, so I thought we would sit down and watch the city as it turned to night" She smiles and laces our fingers together.

"I thought you didn't pay attention when I said that" thinking back to our first date. Dates didn't last long with us, I would always say I'm taking her out and she would say she's too tired or she would just never take me out.

"Baby, I want to prove my love to you, I know I treated you like shit before but I have changed" she gives me a look I never seen before, it's unreadable. It's like she's lying but isn't?

We continued talking and laughing until the moon came out and it was time to go. The drive home was quiet but not awkward, her hand was still on my thigh and my hand was on hers. When we pulled up to my apartment Alex walked me to my door.

"Thank you for coming with me Stella, it really means a lot I hope I can take you out again" she leans in to hug me and I hug her back tightly.

"I loved today and I don't want it to be our last" We pull away and she rests her forehead on mine, I look down at her lips and she looks at mine. I lean in and place a soft but passionate kiss on her lips. Almost instantly I got the image of Billie's perfectly plump pink lips in my mind. Why is this happening? She's my friend, I kept telling myself, Alex pulls away and smiles.

"Alex, fuck this taking it slow thing" she raises her eyebrows as to say are you sure "Alex I want us to work and be together again"

She smiles "Baby how can I say no to that" and she places another kiss on my lips. "Goodnight gorgeous" and she walks away.

I walk into my apartment, happy for once about things with me and Alex, but I can't stop thinking about Billie. Yes she flirts with me and cares for me but the flirting just a joke.. right?

I open my phone to see a message from Billie.

Billie: Hey bubs, can we meet tmrw? I need to get something off my chest

Stella: Yeah sure, I need to talk to you about something aswell...

Billie: Okay will come by at 10?

Stella: Sounds good :)

Oh god what does she need to tell me? Is it about me? Is something wrong? Why am I overthinking she's probably starting a tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yooooo guys sorry about this part coming out wayyyy to late I usually publish them around 1pm UK time but it's almost midnight ahahahhhh sorry just was hella busy, I'm trying to post a new part every day and I hope you don't mind the name Stella.