Part 20

(Still Billie)

She was laying there. Perfectly still. I took a step into the room and she looked up at me.

"Hey you" I smiled walking over to her.

"H-hey" She looked down

"Stella i'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up I swear I haven't left you since you got here, Fin forced me to come home last night"

"Okay" She fiddled with her hands "I'm sorry i-i don't recognise you"

"You w-what" I teared up feeling my heart shatter. I couldn't help it tears just came rolling down my cheeks without my permission. "Baby it's me Billie please don't forget me how did this- what why no no no no" I was panicking and a crying mess.

"Billie stop" She started laughing and wiped my cheeks "Unfortunately I do know who the fuck you are you melt"

"Bro what the fuck I'm gonna get you back for that" I half cried half laughed.

"So.. we should probably talk about how I kissed you and-"

I cut her off "No that is not the first thing we do after you wake up from a fucking coma"

"Okay okay but we should soon or something I don't know" she looked down again.

"Fucks sake guess we're going to talk about it now" I began "Listen Stella, I'm pretty sure I have always liked you I was just scared or confused maybe because you are my best friend and I thought it would ruin shit between us, and then you were moving away and I got scared thought I wouldn't see you again so I kissed you because that's what I have wanted to do for time"

"Why didn't you tell me"

"Remember when I came to yours with flowers and shit to tell you"

"Ohh... well that didn't go well then" She laughed "I'm sorry"

"Shut up bro I won anyway with that amazing make out sesh you gave me" I noticed her blush as I said that and it instantly gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"If you want another you don't have to ask" she bit her lip

Fuck I really want to but I'm not "Let me take you out instead I want to start over because look where our first kiss got us"

She stared at me her mouth hanging a little bit "Seriously" she questioned.

"Fuck yeah, only if you want to anyway"

"I would love that" she smiled

I stayed with her the entire day not leaving the room once. It felt amazing to get her back. She would have to stay in hospital the next week to see how her swelling is on her brain but doctors said it had already gone down quite a bit and she's lucky to not have any side effects from it.

I was now in the bed with her. Not like that you dirty fuckers. We're just cuddling enjoying the moment of this miserable time if you think about it.

"Bil"

"Mhm"

"Please don't leave me" she whispered.

"Shhh I'm not going anywhere, ever" I kissed the top of her head "Go to sleep"

I'm not crying on the phone when you call,
What's the use in begging you to stay,
I'm not trying to say words anymore,
Cut me loose,
Cause you're too far away

I began to sing softly to her while stroking her hair

Can't make me feel better,
make it alright,
to give me your sweater,
hold my hand tight,

Seven days in limbo,
push me out the window,
nothin in common,
nothin to lose,
nothin but problems,
between me and,
you,
with your arms akimbo,
seven days in limbo,
seven days...
mmm
ahhhh
mmmm

I felt her breathing ease off and she started to quietly snore on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just saying that's one of my favourite unreleased songs by Billie it's called Limbo if you somehow haven't heard it soooo I think you should go listen to it anywayyyyy I'm still ill as fuck which is why I haven't updated the story much so sorry about that I love you guys so much