Part 24

It's been just over a week since I left the hospital. 3 days ago Alex was sent to 15 years in prison, I couldn't be happier but I also felt guilty that she's in there. Today though, I'm moving into my new apartment! Billie helped me pick it out and ahh I love it.

"Andddd that's the last one" Billie placed the last box outside of the door.

"Thank you for the help Bil, but you really need to go you're going to be late for that interview"

"Sooooo? I wana stay with youuuu" She grabbed my waist and pulled me close, I put my hands around her neck as if it was a natural instinct.

"I know baby" i pouted "but you can't so off you go" I jokingly shoved her away.

"no goodbye kiss?" she frowned

"there's people"

She looked around noticing them and looked at me with a smirk. "I don't see any" and with that she pulled me in placing a soft kiss to my lips.

When we pulled away I rolled my eyes "okay go" I laughed and she started to walk away.

"bye"

"bye"

"BYE"

"bye" I giggled

"byeeeeee" oh god she's sing shouting now

"Bil" I couldn't stop laughing but also dying of second hand embarrassment.

"okay BYEEEEEEE" and the elevator door closed on her

•••

It had been a few hours, all the boxes were unboxed and my apartment was so cute I was so proud of myself.

Billie: helloooooo gorgeoussss

Stella: how was ur interview

Billie: kept asking questions about Alex🙄

Stella: ffs all the time bro wtf

Billie: ikr! anyway so tmrw

Stella: tmrw?

Billie: yh so umm are u free

Stella: depends

Billie: stellaaaaa

Stella: billieeeeee

Billie: omds stop

Stella: okay byeeee

Billie: wait no omg bro can i umm take u out tmrw? like a date...

Stella: fr?

Billie: yh..

Stella: shit yes!

Billie: yes? omg ahhh okay so 1pm?

Stella: yh that's calm

Billie: okay i'll pick u up then

Stella: okieeee

Holy shit my heart was doing flips, Billie is taking ME on a DATE? Yeah we kiss but we aren't actually together or anything but a DATE??

oh fuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys i been working on the other book and i needed a little break since i had a shit ton of college (uk) work to do but i finished it now sooo i can write again :)

thank you all for still reading these like wtf it's actually so crazy