Part 10

I don't even have time to shut the car door before Alex starts screaming at me.

"Why the fuck did you look at her"

"What?"

"You know what I'm on about, Billie was fucking there did you tell her we would be there?"

"How the fuck could I? You have my phone!" i argue back

"If we weren't in this fucking car you would be fucking dead"

I freeze and a shiver shoots down my spine. Her voice is so cold and I'm starting to believe her death threats.

"I'm sorry"

"Shut the fuck up" and she awkwardly slaps my face. I don't answer to her, I sit in silence and she starts the car.

We were about 5 minutes away from home when I realise she takes the wrong turn. "Where are we going" i ask, scared she would slap me again.

"You'll soon find out" she smirks.

My heart beats a thousand times faster, is she really going to kill me? fuck why am i back with her? and what the fuck is up with Billie? what did she want to tell me?

My thoughts are cut off when we pull up to a house with music blasting and i'm hit with a massive whiff of alcohol and weed. Everyone I see is either drunk, high or both. "Why are we here?" i ask nervously.

"Because you pissed me off and I want to have fun" she shouts back.

I don't ask anymore questions as I'm being forced into the house. As soon as I walked in I lost Alex, she ran off to god knows where, I'm just glad I could have some time away from her. I sit on a couch not wanting anything to drink although I probably should since it would take my mind off Billie and the fact Alex hit me.. again.

"There you are" I hear a familiar voice, i roll my eyes when I see Alex walking towards me. My peace is now officially over.

"You're coming with me, there's this girl who's really fucking hot and she wants a threesome so we are having it"

"We are not doing anything?" I say confidently but instantly regret it as I'm hit with another blow to the face.

"When the fuck are you going to realise that i'm in control?" she says gripping my hands tight. "Open up bitch"

"What? what do yo-"

I'm cut off when two pills are forced into my mouth and they start to quickly dissolve. "What the fuck Alex what was the fuck was that what the fuck?" I panic not knowing what to do.

"Relax baby, it's just something to brighten up ur moody ass and now ur going to have a threesome with me and this chick like the slut you are" she scoffs. "Oh and you need this"

My throat is hit with the strong burn of a mix of vodka and whatever Alex decided to spike the drink with. Whatever she gave me before started to hit me quick and I'm guessing alcohol doesn't help me in this situation at all. Soon enough I'm being dragged upstairs with another girl. I don't know what happened next but with the help of more alcohol and pills i'm having this so called threesome when really it's Alex fucking this girl and me having to watch.

Who knows how long we were there for, I don't even want to know. I wake up in my own bed with more bruises spread across my body. I don't remember a thing apart from some girl screaming Alex's name as loud as she can.

"Stella tell this bitch to stop ringing your phone"

My head is pounding and I have no idea what she's on about, I've completely forget Alex took my phone.

"The fucking whore Billie she doesn't stop ringing you so now you're going to answer it and tell her to meet up"

"You want me to meet Billie? What's the catch" I asked confused knowing she absolutely hates Billie.

"You're going to tell her face to face that you hate her and you two can never speak again" she laughs.

"I can't do that" i cry

Alex slaps me, not surprised really. "oh but you can did i say you're going to make the arrangement? oh silly me, i already did and Billie is thrilled to see you" she emphasis the did and i feel like my whole world is going to crumble.

"Get ready slut we are leaving in 10"