Part 14

"Let's get a puppy"

"You wanna what now?" I questioned nearly spitting my water out.

"Let's get a puppy" Alex repeated "Come on you love them and I told you I was gonna change, didn't i?"

"I- well yeah.."

"So what's the problem then?"

"No, there isn't"

"Great! a puppy it is then i'm gonna go look online for puppies" she smiled and walk out the room all happy and giddy.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. A puppy? I'm going to have a little baby oh my god! This is the nicest thing she has ever done for me. I scrolled through twitter and my heart stopped beating as I came across a tweet about Billie.

Bro I can't believe ilomilo was about Billie's 'best friend'.

She made a song about me? It only recently came out with the album, but about me? why would she do that?

I quickly typed in ilomilo explained on youtube only to find Genius had made a video with her. I didn't hesitate to click it.

told you not worry
but maybe that's a lie

Billie sang it so perfectly

"I had gone round hers to tell her some shit yeah and she had shit to tell too, me being me i let her go first and she said she got back with her ex. I don't rlly like her ex so i was pissed you know? but i can't do shit so i just left her house telling her not to worry about what i wanted to say"

where did you go?
i should know

"I don't know where she is bro, they just took off" Billie paused as she looked like she was about to cry and it broke my heart.

the worlds a little blurry
or maybe it's my eyes
the friends i had to burry
they keep me up at night

"aha so yeah i haven't stopped crying myself to sleep since she left and she expects me to just bury our friendship"

"Billie I don't, if only you knew" i shouted as if she could hear me through the screen.

i tried not to upset you
let you
rescue
me the day i met you
i just wanted to protect you
but know i'll never get to

"she had bru- she looked like she was in pain and i didn't want to push her into telling me i just wanted to protect her bro but i can't because she's gone and i just let her walk away" I sat in silence as Billie starting breaking down, I started to remember how she noticed the bruises Alex gave me and how i should've just told her but i didn't because i was scared, i still am scared who knows what Alex would do to Billie, that's why I haven't left her.

She continued to sing so beautifully even if she was crying.

was hoping you'd come home
i don't care if it's a lie

I threw my phone on the ground and burst into tears.

"I wana come home Billie, I want to be with you I'm so sorry for everything that I did I love you so much, you're my best friend" I cried to myself.

"Babe I found a place with some cute pitbulls"

I rolled my eyes wiping them dry, now is not the time to be on about dogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhhh i'm sorry guys again i really am, i was literally doing this last night but idk i just stopped and now ahh okay i'm sorry :( i'm gona try do another part for you all right now to make up for it

also i know ilomilo isn't about that shit but i was listening to it and then idk i just got the idea of it and linked it to this story and now here we are :)