Part 4

Alex: Hey, I know u hate me and u rlly don't have to forgive me, I just thought that maybe we could start over?

           Lost interest in her already?

Alex: No it's not that I still want u in my life as friends? maybe...

                   I think I need more time

Alex: Okay! That's okay take as long as u need i'm sorry for fucking up and hurting u

What the fuck am I doing. I should've blocked her ugh but she's being so nice right now, maybe I should just give her a second chance. It's been just over a month since we ended things and NOW she's apologising?? I'm so stupid for even replying to her text message.

I've also gotten so close to Billie which I didn't think was possible considering how close we already were, as much as I love her I can't let it go any further. We are friends nothing more, I have known Billie for over 10 years I feel like it would be weird if we took things further, why am I even considering it? She doesn't even like me that, god Alex really fucked me up.

I feel my belly rumble. As I'm about to open the fridge I get a snap from Billie saying she's on her way to pick me up so we can both get some food. "I swear it's like she can read my mind sometimes" I mumble to myself.

About 15 minutes later I'm in the Taco Bell drive through with Billie. We order our usual and park up somewhere to eat the food since neither of us can wait to get home. As I'm munching on my food I feel Billies gaze on me from the corner of my eye. I turn to look at her to see her biting her lip and I instantly get butterflies.

"Stop looking at me like that" I blush, she turns away

"Like what?" And she faces me again

"...Like that" I smirk, we hold our gaze for a few seconds, why do I feel like kissing her? I'm going crazy.

That's when I notice Billie slowly leaning forward and staring at my lips. Omg this is really happening I swear I can feel my intestines twisting with each other and my heart doing a billion flips, I go to lean in but-

*DING DING*

I let out a frustrated sigh and pull out my phone. Billie quickly looks away to face the window.

Alex: So I know we're kinda awkward rn, but would it be okay if we could get lunch tomorrow?

                   I guess so I'll msg u later

Alex: omg really? i honestly thought u would say no

                do you want me to say no?

Alex: NO PLEASE

       alex has a desperate side omg!

Alex: shut up!!

"Everything okay?" I hear Billie say

"Yeah yeah all good, it was Alex we're gona meet for lunch tomorrow"

"WTF why is that bitch texting you?? and WHY are you meeting her??"

"Bil, it's okay we just want to clear things up we left things pretty badly" I squeeze her hand reassuringly

"Okay okay, I trust you" she smiles "But if she does anything I swear to god I will kill her"

I laugh at her "Bil I know and I love you for it"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this a love triangle i see?? Thank you for the support it's actually crazy how people are reading these! I love you all!!