Part 2

"Alex wake the fuck up" i shout and aggressively shove her off me. "What the fuck y/n" She whines but then her eyes lock onto her phone that's in my hand. Her eyes widen and she lets out a sigh "Shit, baby that's nothing i promise it's just uh... Alice yeah Alice.. she's trying to wind you up" I can feel my face turn red and my hand clench into a tight fist "We don't know a fucking Alice! Get the fuck out of my house you cheating bitch we're done" I scream into her face, she looks down but doesn't seem disappointed "Fuck you y/n, you know you will come running back to me" she smirks as she leaves my room.

As soon as i hear the door slam I can't control the tears that come pouring out my eyes, I feel so stupid for not being able to realise it sooner, Alex was hardly ever meeting up with me, said she had work or had to babysit her siblings, she stopped calling and facetiming me but I just didn't see those as red flags. Luckily no one was home to witness that fight and watch me ugly cry into a pillow.

It's been 2 hours, I have stopped crying but i haven't moved from my bed, i'm staring at the ceiling feeling completely numb when my phone starts ringing. I answer the facetime call to see Billie, she's in a goofy mood and is dancing like a maniac. Her giggles stop when she notices how red and puffy my eyes still are.

"Why the sad face" she pouts and I can feel the tears swarming over me again "It's okay don't cry please, what happened?" she says in a soft tone "A-Alex.. she c-cheated" I whisper trying my best to the hold the tears back. I look into Billie's eyes which are now filled with anger, she pulls a knife out and taps it on her phone screen "Let's go get this motherfucker" she says in a low but not seductive tone, for some reason I feel myself blush hard, maybe it's her in red lights? or maybe it's seeing her get all aggressive, whatever it is it's hot as fuck. I let out a laugh so i don't give away that i'm blushing, she just smirks which makes my insides scream. We talk for a while about how fucked up Alex is. Billie doesn't seem too upset though, I mean yes she's upset that I got cheated on but she seems happy that we're over. We fall into a silence, not an awkward one but I can feel her staring at me and it honestly makes my heart pound.

"Hey Bil" I somehow manage to let out "Do you think you can sing me to sleep?" fuck why do I sound so nervous, she's sung to me countless times I shouldn't feel like this, Billie's my best friend. "Yeah sure, close your eyes for me" she says as she grabs her ukulele.

Wake up and smell the coffee
Is your cup half full or empty
When we talk you say it softly
But I love it when you're awfully quiet
mmm mmm quiet
mmm mmm

I smile to myself and my eyes slowly close. Billie has the most angelic voice I have ever heard and it always calms me down.

You see a piece of paper
Could it be a little greater
Show me what you could make her
You'll never know until you try it
mmm mmm and you don't have to keep it quiet

And I know it makes you nervous
But I promise you it's worth it
To show em everything you kept inside
Don't hide
Don't hide
Too shy to say but I hope you stay
Don't hide
Away
Come out and play

And just like that I am drifting off to sleep "Goodnight precious" she whispers and she ends the call, I smile knowing that I don't need Alex, I have Billie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOOOOOOO, that was a cute ending ngl to you all anyway come out and play JHEEEZZZZ i love that song so much it's one of my favourites and its SO underrated, if you are weird and don't know that song what are you doing? go listen to it now!! anyway i wanted to say thank you to the support i'm getting from my last part i honestly didn't think anyone would read this, i love you guys so much xx