28(PC) - Lando Norris

Listening to Lando, I rolled my eyes as I tried to find another programme to watch on Netflix. After I finished watching the last episode of OITNB, I was bored and a little deflated.

"This is one of Jessa's favourite recipes," I didn't often hear Lando speak about me on his live stream, it made me smile though that even when he was talking to his fans, he was thinking of me. "And considering how much I leave her here alone, I thought I should do something nice for her."

Looking over the back of the sofa, I tried to peer through to the kitchen but I was too far away. If I was honest, I really couldn't be bothered to get up, but I was interested in what he was doing.

"If I'm honest," his voice turned to a whisper. "I've never done this before."

Giggling to myself, I got up from the sofa and quietly walked around to the door, before I looked through the gap in the door to see him staring down at the recipe card before glancing back at the laptop he had with him. "Okay, so I'm going to give this a try."

Rolling my eyes, I watched as he showed the recipe card to the camera. Honestly, he was so cute sometimes but he could not cook to save his life. Leaving him, I returned to the living room to find another programme to watch.

Laying on the sofa, I pushed my pastel blue locks away from my face as I skimmed over the recommended titles before playing one of my favourite films, Dirty Dancing. Instantly, I was locked in with just myself and Patrick Swayze. I stared at the screen with a massive smile on my face as I forgot about everything else.

Before I knew it, I was giggling at Baby saying the famous line 'I carried a watermelon' before I heard a creak in the floorboards. Turning my head, I saw Lando standing in the door way, camera pointed at me with a massive grin on his face. Covering my face with my hands, I ducked back down so I wasn't on camera any more.

"Babe, you are so cute," Lando told me as I moved my hands and saw him pointing the camera at me still but now, he was standing at the side of the sofa.

I bit my lip as I sat up before I smiled, "What's up?"

He laughed, "So, I have been trying to make that risotto that you like, but..." he looked at the camera as he emphasised the next words, "I have failed."

"Did you do exactly what the recipe says?" I asked him as I crossed my legs and looked away from the camera which he had looking straight at me.

"I can follow a recipe, thank you." Lando looked away from me, "I'm not a complete idiot."

Getting to my feet, I pulled him close before kissing him on the tip of his nose. "I never said you was," I took his hand as I led him into the kitchen, the camera still on me as I did. Looking over the surfaces, I couldn't help but smile to myself the mess on the sides and the wrong ingredients that littered the side. Dropping his hand, I started to sort things out as I heard him chuckling. "So, was this your plan?"

"I have no idea what you mean," he sat back over by his laptop as I tidied the mess up. "Yes, Jessa," he spoke getting my attention. I looked around at him as he looked up from his laptop. "I'm going to bring you on my live streams more often, I've got twelve new subscribers in the last two minutes."

My eyes glanced at the camera for a second before I made eye contact with Lando, "Maybe you can get from behind the camera and help me cook. After all, this was your idea." I winked at him before I turned away from him and continued working.

"And there you have it, when I'm at home I'm no longer Lando Norris, Formula One driver," he spoke to his fans that watched his live stream.

"Too right," I piped up as I looked back at him from over my shoulder. "Now, Mr Norris, let's try and be grown ups together."