Chapter Sixty Two

"Someone made a prophecy about Lord Voldemort and me?" Harry asks, his mouth wide. "Why couldn't he get it himself?"

"Get it himself?" Bellatrix shrieks. "The Dark Lord, reveal himself to the Aurors when at the moment they are wasting their time on my dear cousin?"

"The Dark Lord knows you are —"

"NOW!" Harry yells. The six of us draw our wands and bellow REDUCTO!

"Run!" I shout. I follow Harry and Hermione down the corridor, with voices behind us.

"Colloportus!" Hermione gasps. The door behind us seals itself shut.

"Where are the others?" I breathe. I thought Ron, Ginny, and Luna were ahead of us but nobody else was with us.

"They must have gone the wrong way!" Harry yells.

"What do we do?" Neville asks nervously.

"Well, we are NOT standing here and waiting for them to get us. Let's get away from this door quietly," I suggest. The four of us tiptoe away to the far end of the room.

"Stand aside!" A rough voice yells. "Alohomora!"

The four of us dive under some desks. I can easily see the bottom of two Death Eater's robes.

"Check under the desks," A death eater says.

"STUPEFY!" I scream, poking my wand out from underneath the desk.

The second death eater, points his wand at Hermione. "Avada —"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Harry shouts.

Both Harry and the death eater lose their wands. Hermione is shaken up but adjusts herself. Neville seems to be handling himself on his own.

"Accio wand!" I say, collecting Harry's wand and giving it to him.

"RON! GINNY! LUNA!" I shout desperately.

"IMPEDIMENTA!" The two death eaters chorus in unison. Neville and Hermione get thrown over a desk, I collapse against a bookshelf, and Harry slams his head against a nearby stone wall.

"WE'VE GOT HIM —"

"Silencio!" I shout weakly. My feeble spell works and the two death eaters voices are extinguished.

The death eater, having mistaken my spell for Hermione's, launches a shot of purple of light towards her and she crumples to the ground.

"Hermione!" Neville falls to his knees to help her. "I've got her!" He assures Harry and I. The two of us run over to see anyway.

"She isn't dead," I muse, feeling for a pulse.

"Neville, we aren't far from the exit. I bet you can get across before more Death Eater's come. You can find someone. Raise the alarm . . ." Harry says.

"What are you two going to do?" Neville asks.

"We've got to find the others," I tell him.

"We'll take her with us," Neville says. "I'll carry her. You two are better at fighting than I am anyways." Harry and I help Neville hoist Hermione over his shoulder's. I grab Hermione's wand from the ground.

"Take this, Neville," I tell him. Throughout the chaos, his wand has broken in half on the floor.

The four of us head off to where we came from in a frantic search for our three friends.

"Amelia!" Ron giggles. "You look awful. You're all messed up!" He says loopy.

"Ginny? What happened?" Harry asks. Ginny shakes her head and clutches her ankle.

"I think her ankle's broken," Luna says. "Four Death Eaters chased us around a room full of planets —"

"Harry! We saw Uranus! Get it! Haha!" Ron says, bursting into a fit of humongous giggles.

"I don't know what they've hit him with," Luna says. "He's been acting a bit funny for ten minutes now."

"Luna, can you help Ginny?" I ask.

"It's just my ankle! I can help myself!" Ginny snaps, standing up by herself wobbly.

"There they are!" Bellatrix shrieks.

"Colloportus!" I shout, just in time. The door shuts and three bodies slam into the door.

Harry and I, along with Luna and Neville, seal the rest of the doors shut. I breathe heavily, nearly collapsing against the wall in exhaust.

"Harry, we need to run," I say. "The Death Eaters will return any minute. It's you they want."

Harry holds the prophecy high above his head, and the two of us sprint out of the room with Death Eaters quickly on our tail.

"Potter, your race is run," Lucius calls once we reach a dead end. "Now hand me the prophecy like a good boy . . .," He says.

"Neville!" I shout, seeing that the Death Eaters have seized Neville.

"Let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents," Bellatrix says sinisterly.

"DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM HARRY!" Neville screams, thrashing in their grip.

Two doors suddenly burst open, and in walks Tonks, Moody, Sirius, Kingsley and a man I believe is Remus Lupin.

It became a battle of the Order versus Death Eaters. The only Death Eater who really tried to hurt me was Bellatrix, hitting me with a Cruciatus Curse that was intended for Neville.

I collapse to the ground, clutching my body in pain.

"Avada —"

"EXPELLIARMUS!" I shout from the ground, saving Lupin from one of the most horrifying curses.

I stand up. "Harry, take the prophecy, and grab Neville and Amelia! Run!" Sirius commands.

"Take the prophecy, Amelia!" Harry whispers. "The Death Eaters are barely touching you!"

"The Cruciatus Curse I just received begs to differ . . . fine!" I respond, discreetly taking it from him. "Dumbledore!" I shout in surprise.

Dumbledore speeds past Harry and I, and attacks them Death Eaters with his power. Only one couple were still fighting — Bellatrix and Sirius.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Sirius teases, dodging a blast of red light.

Before I can say anything else, I see a blast of green light and he isn't so lucky this time. Sirius disappears. "Sirius!" I cry. "SIRIUS!"

I collapse to my knees, feeling intense pain ricocheting through all parts of my body. This is so much worse than the brief taste of the Cruciatus Curse that I had felt. No, I felt Sirius die.

Bellatrix's triumphant scream roars through the air. Lupin pulls Harry back and grabs his chest.

"There's nothing you can do Harry —"

"Get him, save him, he's only just gone through!"

"It's too late Harry —"

"We can still reach him —"

"There's nothing you can do, Harry. He's gone."

—-
Aw:(

I WROTE SEVEN CHAPTERS TODAY WTF!! I tried so hard to finish OOTP for you guys but we have like 1-2 more chapters left of it, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

Smut coming soon :)