Chapter Eighty Seven

"The truth?" I spit. "What do you mean the truth?" Voldemort cackles, his entire body shaking, causing me to shake under his tight grip as well.

"Where do I begin?" He asks sarcastically, tapping his chin as if in deep thought. "Your mother. She had quite the reputation at Hogwarts as a child, I must say. I believe she slept with nearly half of her year before she graduated. Three quarters of the Mauraders as well . . . Sirius Black, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew . . . She never went near Remus Lupin, oh no, she may be a whore but bestiality was never her thing," He cackles loudly.

"My mother wasn't a whore!" I respond. I may despise my mother, but I will not let Voldemort slander her like this.

"Quiet, girl!" He shouts, slapping me in the face. "Now, Edeline came to me one day for help, you would have imagined my shock. The bitch was crying and everything. Your whore of a mother seduced me one September," Voldemort says in disgust. "How was I supposed to know she had fallen pregnant?"

"When your mother came to me in December, oh, she must've just found out she was pregnant . . . she approached me and gave me a 'butterbeer.' It was probably my second-most worst moment — the first being when I failed to kill a baby — this one was disastrous. This butterbeer was disguised as a love potion. Under the love potion, I made an Unbreakable Vow . . . do you want to know what that Unbreakable Vow was, Amelia?"

"What?" I ask, my voice hoarse from shock.

"I pledged that I would never kill her baby — or that I would face death myself. Little did I know that her baby was also my baby . . . She fled to the States in July, how was I so incredibly stupid? She took you and her latest partner away . .  . from me." His red eyes bore into my aqua ones.

"Are you saying, er, that I'm —?"

"My daughter? Yes," Voldemort says in a disgusted tone. "Where do you think your Petrinedum abilities came from? I reckon you're a Parselmouth too . . . If we work together, Amelia, we could be so powerful! Everything you've ever wanted in life would be yours. You and Draco could live happily. That is, if he still wants to be with you."

"Of course he still wants to be with me! He loves me!" I say angrily, my adrenaline still coursing through my veins. "You'll never know what love is! You can't love your own daughter!"

"Ah, but Amelia. You know the Malfoys need to maintain their pure bloodline. Are you aware my father was a muggle? Your blood is not as pure as you may think it is. . . He fell in love with a pureblood, not a half-blood!"

My heart feels like it's been ripped out of my chest and stomped on. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. I feel like everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong.

"But —"

"I'm not finished yet, my dear friend. I knew you'd be coming of age to attend Ilvermorny after so many years. And of course, I wanted to see who my daughter was. I put Headmaster Fontaine under the Imperius Curse and made him appoint me as Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor — Haven't you wondered why I always seemed to disappear for weeks at a time at the end of the term always? My 'vacations' were spent returning to England and trying to overthrow that stupid Harry Potter!" Voldemort shouts, hysterical now.

I don't say a word and wait for him to continue.

"It wasn't hard to tell that you were my daughter. Despite the change in surname, you look exactly like Edeline. You'd never believe the shock I went through when I heard you'd moved to Hogwarts all of a sudden . . . It was a wonderful day, I must admit. The year I regained my power you somehow moved right where I needed you to be? Excellent," Voldemort shrills. "Your friend Francesca, she was quite a bright one I must say, figured out my identity before I could leave. I don't know where she is now, presumably dead —"

"She isn't dead!" I shriek.

"Well do you know where she is?"

"No, er — but I —"

"Then she might as well be dead! Quiet, child! I may not be able to kill you, but the Unbreakable Vow does not prevent me from casting the Cruciatus Curse on you . . ." He shouts at me threateningly. "Now, you're probably wondering a plethora of thoughts . . . your dear friend? Has it ever occurred to you that it may be me?"

"B-But how? You must've had an accomplice!" I exclaim, my eyes widening in shock. There is no possible way that he was able to watch my every move.

"Ravenclaw would have thrived with you in it, my child. You're quite clever. It must be my genes, since Edeline is quite stupid. Recollect your thoughts . . . who is a close friend of yours that you know nothing about?"!

I think for a moment. It mustn't be Pansy, for she wasn't my friend. I knew quite a bit about Daphne. Zabini would never interact with Dark Magic, let anyone the Dark Lord himself. Who did I know that was unfazed by Darkness and extremely bright....?

" . . . Blair," I whisper. But she couldn't have?

"Right you are. Ah, Blair. It's a shame I had to kill her after Dumbledore had died . . . she was quite useful, but she knew too much. Blair was the one who so generously informed me about the little prophecy going on between you and Draco . . . surely you don't think you can defeat me?" He asks.

"It was about Dumbledore," I snap.

"Ah, yes . . . we shall see. I don't need you near Draco any longer, my dear friend."

"You said you can't kill me! And you know you need him on your side!" I angrily retort.

"I may not be able to kill you but —"

"But what —?"

"Draco can," He laughs wickedly.

——
THE TRUTH IS REVEALED MWAHAHA

Still have a few more twists up my sleeve ;)

Also I never thanked you guys for all the reads, comments, and votes. 26K!!

I read all ur comments too:)