Chapter One Hundred Five

The following week, every individual who had died fighting for righteousness was laid to rest. Every funeral was sad in its own way, but Fred's funeral certainly hit me the hardest. It was the first time I had ever seen George alone, and the first time he had a frown on his face in place of a smile.

Draco and I have gotten ourselves a small flat. It isn't the fanciest and we intend to buy a house soon, but we needed to move out of Malfoy Manor.

"A wedding doesn't feel appropriate, Draco," I whisper to him awkwardly once we've returned from the final burial, wrapping his hand in mine.

"But imagine you in a beautiful white gown, love, with me at the alter watching you," He says teasingly, biting my ear seductively.

"We're so lucky . . .," I whisper biting my lip. "Not everyone could be as fortunate as we were. We've dodged death so many times and —"

"Shhh," Draco says, seeing my sad state and hugging me tightly. "Everything will be okay. I love you."

"Prove it, then," I whisper.

"I — what?"

"Prove to me that you love me," I say, louder.

"I'll prove it to you right now, love. Are you sure it's okay? I know you're upset," He whispers.

I don't respond to him verbally. Instead, I crash my lips onto his and feel the taste of his lips. His teeth bore into my lips, causing me to moan with pleasure. He reaches for the back of my thighs and pulls me onto him with easy, slamming the door behind him and carrying me into our bedroom.

He throws me into the bed and hovers over me. A look of passion and thirst covers his face.

"You ready, love?" He asks softly, kissing my forehead and caressing my cheek gently.

I nod eagerly. Even though we are the only two here in the flat, everything so far has been slow and quiet. I can tell from his voice that this experience will be far from quiet and peaceful.

He kisses my lips gently and starts to move down my jawline and neck. Draco pulls away for a moment to lift his shirt over his head. I take this moment to kiss down his bare chest and once I reach the waistband, I look up at him for permission.

I slowly slip his pants off and place my mouth onto his lower abdomen. The moans, whines, and whimpers from him encourage me even more.

After he finishes, I slide off my dress and undergarments. The two of us are completely naked in front of each other now.

Slowly, I climb on top of him, making sure to rub my hips onto his lower abdomen. He moans.

We've only had sex once before, but it feels like the first time. It's so exciting and wonderful.

"Should I get a —?"

"No, we don't need one," I say, pressing my lips onto his. A soft smile emerges onto his face.

Draco grabs me by the waist and in one, swift motion puts himself on top of me. At first he goes slow, taking his time to pleasure me. After he puts it in, he makes no effort for gentleness and moves up and down rapidly.

I tilt my head back in pleasure, feeling myself finish. Slowly, I pull away from him but he grabs my hips and keeps me in place.

"I'm not finished with you yet," He whispers, continuing to thrust inside of me. He finishes once again and this time he's finished for good.

"I love you," I whisper, pulling his body onto mine and cuddling with him.

"I need a cold shower right now," He whispers, kissing my forehead and pulling me closer to him. "Would you like to come with . . .?"

"I —"

"What the hell are you two doing?" Hermione asks, walking in and immediately shielding her eyes. Harry, Ginny, and Ron are right behind her.

"The door was closed for a reason!" Draco snaps, pulling the blankets farther on top of us.

"Er — Draco, Amelia. There's a bit of an issue."

I sit up, covering my breasts with the blanket. "What's happened?" I ask urgently.

"They want to send you two to Azkaban . . . all Death Eaters must undergo a trial," Ron blurts.

"But we killed Voldemort! Shouldn't we be the least targeted ones out of everyone?" I ask angrily.

"I've been to a trial before the Ministry before. It really isn't as awful as it seems to be," Harry reassures the two of us. "And you've got all of the Order to defend you, you should be just fine."

"When's the trial?" I ask them.

"Next week. You have plenty of time to, er, enjoy yourselves," Ginny says awkwardly, grabbing Harry's hand and leading him out of the room. Hermione and Ron quickly follow suit,

Draco lazily wraps an arm around me. "That shower is sounding pretty nice . . ."

"Are you going to ignore the fact that we have an Azkaban trial next week?" I ask.

"We have the entire Order behind us. And besides, I'm too rich to send to Azkaban," He whispers, kissing my cheek and hugging me tighter.

"That didn't stop your father," I say.

"My father didn't have the famous Harry Potter backing him up," He teases. He takes this moment to lift me up bridal style from the bed and carries me over to the bathroom. He sits me on his lap while he turns the shower on.

"You're ridiculous," I say, biting my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"I know," He winks, taking my hands and bringing me into the shower with him. "So, are you ready for round two?"

I take this moment to squirt water onto his face.

Throughout this entire experience, I can't help but realize how lucky I truly am to be with my fiancé and best friend in times like these. The blonde boy I've learned to hate has taught me how to love.

Two souls have become one.

———

The End.

There will be an Epilogue.