**UPDATED** Chapter 74 part 1

As Cheng FengTai and Shang XiRui twisted and turned, they ignored what happened the day before. They were having the best days of their lives with plenty of witnesses. In their eyes, the issues of the common people are nothing but superficial. However no matter how blessed they are, other people may not be living is such tranquility.

Such were Sheng ZiYun's resentment or Young Master Lu's arranging a box the following day just to listen to Shang XiRui's play.

Young Master Lu frequently went to the opera thereafter, not paying attention to the first act, just waiting for Shang Xirui to appear.

If Shang XiRui sings the finale, Young Master Lu will immediately leave right after he finishes singing. If Shang XiRui participates in the civil and martial arts field or plays the Huqin, Young Master Lu will wait until he is singing in the play.

Later on, he was instructed by someone to follow "LiYuan's Guide to Woo an Actor" from sending baskets of flowers, endowing hair ornaments, arranging a dinner table to spending money on reporters to write many articles praising Shang XiRui. Not to mention attempting to learn how to sing.

**********

Although Cheng FengTai compliments Young Master Lu, it was entirely due to his father and family. This person alone repulses Cheng FengTai as he view him as a specie similar to Sheng ZiYun, nothing but a hairless brat. Shang XiRui is also nothing but one notch fancier, nothing more and nothing less.

On this day, Cheng FengTai was waiting for Shang XiRu to play in the backstage of a small theater near the bridge. The backstage of the theater is no wider than the QingFeng Theater, wide enough to fit a long sofa. In here, the wooden theater boxes were filled fast.

Cheng FengTai sat down in a big box smoking cigarettes, he was getting bored and irritable while waiting. Although smoking is forbidden, no one dared to say anything to him. In Shuiyun Tower, the actors have already considered him as the boss' wife. His relationship with Shang XiRui is no doubt inextricable and intimate. 

**********

After a while, Shang Xirui walked down the stage out of breath. His coat's collar soaked with sweat. Young Master Lu followed behind him, talking endlessly. Young Master Lu is now able to say a little bit about the play much better than Cheng FengTai. Cheng Fengtai has been with Shang Xirui for several years and still isn't very much interested in plays.

Shang XiRui thought that Sheng Ziyun wouldn't coming for a while. Yet who would've thought that someone nosier than Sheng ZiYun would replace him. Young Master Lu did as he pleased and it irritated Shang XiRui with a sigh. A person with half a knowledge speaks more than they should would send people into frenzy. 

Shang XiRui thought to himself "when could he knock him to the ground with a clean punch".

Young Master Lu saw ShangXiRui frown without saying anything and this made him bit unhappy. Even so, Young Master Lu felt that this side of him was very endearing, so he continued to bother Shang XiRui.

Shang XiRui went on to remove his makeup and send him away, the latter very reluctant to leave. When Young Master Lu left, Shang XiRui complained while plucking the velvet flowers in front of the mirror: "Oh! So annoying! Very annoying!" and turned his face to Cheng Fengtai and said: "Second Lord, play with me!"

**********

Cheng FengTai was present the whole time and was totally ignored by Lu GongZi. What Lu Gongzi only knew was that Cheng FengTai had invested in two theaters and had a cooperative relationship with Shang XiRui. So, he didn't treat him as a love rival.