**UPDATED** Chapter 81 part 2

Of course Cao Guixiu also knew about Jiang MengPing, the popular actress of PingYang, but he only cared about Shang XiRui, nodded and said: " Shang Lao Ban's martial arts are better than the his own singing. " 

Then he turned his head towards Director Sun and La YueHong, he said: " This kid's "Ren Tang Hui" was taught by Shang Lao Ban. At the camp, I didn't have any other thoughts except for wanting to watch Shang XiRui perform his martial arts. Every maneuver, every stye showcases the real Kung Fu! "

Director Sun agreed with a few words and then secretly ordered to bring La YueHong over to have a chat with the Cao Da Gong Zi (Cao's first born) with his makeup removed of course. 

*******

Hearing the dirty intentions revolving around the place, Cheng FengTai didn't bother to think about them. He was however suspicious as to why Cao GuiXiu suddenly spoke of Shang Lao Ban as if he was so obsessed with him. In the past, he didn't know that the Younger Cao loved watching theaters so much! He doesn't follow Commander Cao footsteps, so he may have other intentions towards Shang XiRui! 

During the year when Shang XiRui lived in Cao's family, it was hard to tell whether *he was youthful like Shao Ai* or was *picked up like a flower and trampled on like a grass*

Cheng FengTai suddenly felt that Cao GuiXiu, his brothers and sisters plus their dad, all of them are a brood of lechers! Perverts! They all coveted this little actor! Don't they? Cao GuiXiu's sister is getting married soon yet he comes here! 

Cheng FengTai deliberately asked Fan Lian about Cao GuiXiu and found that this person was truly jealous of him, and was ashamed to speak or else he would be laughed at.

******

The finale was originally Jiang MengPing's Feng Hai Chao or The Phoenix Returned to the Nest, but Jiang MengPing changed the play temporarily and took with her a lady officer to sing it together. The female officer's surname is Wang and the name is Leng and she stayed with her father this time in Beijing and went to office to work. 

Wang Leng is well-known in the ticket industry in his hometown of Wuhan and the ticket is for an old teacher. For a woman like her who is a dainty, this situation is rather difficult but worth seeing through. 

Well, what's the point of letting a girl sing like a girl? 

The girl sang  and the old man like it, that's the point of the whole thing! 

She just sat next to Jiang MengPing and talked a lot. By now she had already made friends. When it came to singing, she did not panic at all. She generously agreed, and it seemed that she she went on stage every now and then. 

Jiang MengPing took her hand affectionately. The two stepped onto the stage and discuss the tuning with Li QiaoSong. Jiang MengPing is gentle and humble, coupled with her early popularity, the thrill of the stage has passed. At this moment, she refuses to steal the limelight from the young woman's fancier.  

In any case, he chose the play Sou Gu Jiu Gu or Search for the Lonely and Save the Lonely. This is a very dramatic play of life. She played Cheng Ying's wife with few lines as the main thing is to listen to Wang Leng's *Cheng Ying*.

Shang XiRui has been watching every move on the stage behind the flower window and seeing Jiang MengPing on stage, his expression tightened and his body moved as if he was ready to pounce on someone with eyes frozen.