**UPDATED** Chapter 75 part 1

In the end, the ring that Cheng FengTai gave to Shang XiRui only changed in size and the girl looked bewildered when he wore it on his hand.

When people from the Pear Orchard saw this, they all lifted their hands and praised him for the item was brighter than any star. 

The tabloids then were filled with gossips of how Shang XiRui was intimate with a very rich businessman. Inside the news, Cheng FengTai's name was changed to Mr. Y and was very romantic. For X celebrity, he spent a lot of money and exchanged a bungalow for a diamond ring for him. Whether the famous celebrity X is Daji or not, Mr. Y must be King Zhou.

Shang XiRui got the newspaper, he was very happy and his heart thumped. Cheng FengTai gave him a valuable treasure. He felt very proud, but the most important part was that he was able to win his beloved's heart.

He wanted to gloat in front of Cheng MeiXin and get even. This blue diamond ring is also considered a famous piece of jewelry nowadays. As a result, people's mouth fell wide open. It didn't take long for Cheng MeiXin to find out. Vexed, she immediately drove to the Cheng Family's house.  

******

Cheng Feng Tai's first wife and fourth wife hold the third young master's one arm and the fourth young lady Cheng MeiYin on the other while swinging their bodies to coax the child to sleep.

When Cheng MeiXin came, she looked very unpleasant as she sat across from them, and just drank tea in silence.

Er Nai Nai asked her three sentences, and she just replied in one.  Both Er Nai Nai and the fourth wife felt something was wrong, so they looked at each other and asked the nurse to take the child away.

Cheng MeiXin jested: " The fourth wife is part of our family now so let me say it, sisters, can you please take care of my second brother?! If you don't he will cause you more trouble! "

She spoke of the scandal between Cheng FengTai and Shang XiRui even though she actually didn't know how it all began. Everything is imagined according to the pattern of a rich man and a performer.  Correlating how Shang XiRui used to stir up troubles in Cao's family in the past. Then she focused her story on the ring and talked about how Shang XiRui wore her ring and uttered wild words, made her cry with anger.

As the woman Cheng MeiXin is, most of her words are fabricated. She hasn't seen Shang XiRui for almost a year. But this is something that cannot be verified. 

She just continued talking: " He asked me for a ring and said that he would give it to you on your birthday. My own brother, what can I not bear? Who would've known that it would be use to hold an actor and that actor happened to be Shang XiRui!!! Didn't he know that he and I have bad blood!"

She said these words with the tip of her nose red and tears came down, Er Nai Nai frowned, her eyebrows furrowed and handed her the handkerchief to wipe.

Cheng MeiXin gripped her handkerchief and said: " Sister, don't think Shang XiRui is just any man. Just because he can't give birth, you won't care anymore. He can make a lot of money! They sing a play and seduce men to make a fortune! They can ruin a household and replace its queen!

The mistress was indeed frightened, but in fact she did not expect that Cheng FengTai and Shang XiRui would stay together for a few years. It was almost like a deal that transcends wealth, it's the real deal. 

Cheng MeiXin said: " The first important thing is you have to keep an eye on the account at home. Don't look at his shrewdness in doing business. Men are very negligent in this kind of thing!