**UPDATED** Chapter 76 part 1

Er Nai Nai inside the car asked the fourth wife: " What is the name of the theater we will be going to today? "

The fourth wife smiled and said: " It's called 'QingFeng Grand Theater', named after the current of the June Breeze. "

Er Nai Nai smiled: " Shuiyun Tower, Qingfeng Theater. They're all elegant names for an opera house. " Snakes, rats and ants have always built their nests.

Lao Ge looked at the mistress with a puzzled look. They will be going to another terrible place. He was afraid that there will be nothing good today and his heart was going up and down, worried for his second master.

He smiled and pleasantly asked: " Er Nai Nai, you won't notice how fast you will arrive there. " He had taken this route at least once a day and has been very familiar with the nooks and curves to follow and avoid. He understands the place way better than patrols.

However, despite the short journey, Er Nai Nai did not go out of the car for a long time. She still felt very uncomfortable when she went out as it was very hot and humid and when she was sitting inside the car, she felt nauseous. 

The fourth wife sprinkled a few drops of floral water on the handkerchief and asked her to sniff the scent, while she kept her hands running along her chest and back.

******

It was so easy to get to the entrance of the theater although it was still a long way from the road. The entrance was full of fans who couldn't afford tickets and those who couldn't buy tickets were listening to the show outside.

Due to economic constraints, these civilian coolies are generally not decent. Their top, open-chested with trouser legs rolled up and sleeves rolled up. They are dirty, smelly, sweating like rain, and are full of dirty mouths. 

A man with a pole yelled for Shang Lao Ban to open the door and let everyone listen for little and another shouted that he missed Shang Lao Ban much that he wanted to die for him.

Er Nai Nai saw this spectacular sight from a distance through the window glass, and she immediately regretted it. The total number of men she had seen in her life was not as many as she saw at this moment!

It's so distracting! She can't imagine how she will have to pass through the monsters, ghosts and snakes, and enter Shang XiRui's fairy cave. 

Er Nai Nai felt disinterested, frowning and sweating all over her body, using the sandalwood fan to blow out a few traces of wind on her face. The fourth wife also felt a headache: " Lao Ge, this... "

Lao Ge said: " Please wait a minute, I'll find someone to arrange your arrival. " He leaned out half of his body, called the attendant at the entrance of the theater, and said, " Go tell Manager Gu, our Er Nai Nai and fourth wife are here. Send someone to the east gate to pick them up. 

The attendant nodded, and Lao Ge drove the car to the back alley, then smiled back and said: " This theater has several doors, let's not squeeze from the front gate. "

Er Nai Nai is not someone who talks with the subordinates. There must be something in his words, everything is a double edge sword with multiple meanings behind. 

The women from the old big reputable families are equipped with psychological skills although not as good as ten men in the society unlike Cheng FengTai who was happy talking that there are two cars of nonsense, every sentence spoken does not fit each other.