**UPDATED** Chapter 77 part 1

After Shang XiRui sang a piece of play, he turned to the backstage and asked: " Who is sitting in Cheng ErYe's box today?

During the three years of being together with Cheng FengTai, one of his habit is to look at Cheng Fengtai's box first, no matter what happens on the stage nor how much he was focused on the drama.

Only when he sees Cheng FengTai sitting there, can he calm down and sing. As he glanced over there today, he saw nothing but two women sitting there, not knowing what they were there for.

Xiao Lai didn't want him to ask this in front of many people, and put the teapot spout into his mouth to block his words. Shang XiRui sipped several sips of tea and leaned back to avoid any more of it. 

He sat in front of the mirror while wiping his lips with oil and asked, " Where is the second master? He didn't come today? "

He opened his mouth and closed his mouth for the second master and spoke nothing else aside for the second master only. Xiao Lai almost died of anger and wanted to say something to him.

Yuan Lan walked over and patted on Shang XiRui's shoulders, He whispered in his ears, Shang XiRui's eyes shone brightly.

He exclaimed happily: " Really! She's came! " He immediately ran to lift the curtain, wanting to take a closer look. 

In Xiao Lai's thoughts: * Er Nai Nai did not go to the Palace of Three Treasures. I don't know what's going on her mind. What is so beautiful about you? Aren't you lacking of perception and emotion?

******

Shang XiRui was too curious about Cheng FengTai's wife. He and his wife had known each other for a long time and are very ambiguous. At first glance, she saw his first wife and the fourth wife talking with her face on her side.

Because he usually heard Cheng FengTai's description of her, he knew who the first wife was at a glance.

Er Nai Nai sat in the dimness, Shang XiRui couldn't tell whether she was moving. All he knew was that her skin seemed to be very fair and rich and the dark light reflected her golden satin clothes.

Her hair style and clothes are the styles that Shang XiRui thought was pleasing to the eye. Shang XiRui doesn't like women nowadays who have their chests and butts stretched and curvy and has to shake her bare arms and legs in hot weather. He doesn't like their curly hair that is ironed to the scalp. He thought that the first wife manner looks better.

He has no time to rest and feel more as he should take his mind to the stage. When he finished singing his part, the first wife got up and walked halfway through the hall. By this time she had already left. Manager Gu had sent her out the door into her car.

Shang XiRui had only one scene in which Zhang Xiu killed her aunt, and it was only half a minute after he came out. After he finished singing his main part, the first wife got up. 

It can be seen that she really came just to see him specifically. Shang XiRui tried to comprehend this act, wanting to understand and trying to be complacent.

******

After the curtain call came to an end, the male actors quickly removed their makeup and were napping with a hot towel on their faces.

Shang XiRui was too excited today. He took off his costume and refused to remove his makeup. The female actors in Shuiyun Tower were still discussing about the mistress. Repeatedly discussing from the age of the first wife down to the dress worn today, how much she had in her dowry or how flamboyant she was.