**UPDATED** Chapter 83 part 2

While eating, Cheng FengTai asked him: "Jiao'er, What is our schedule for today? I can prepare a car for you and pack your clothes!"

Shang XiRui smiled and nodded: "You asked very well, very conscious, a little bit like a servant ."

Cheng FengTai put down his chopsticks and made a polite hand gesture: "Thank you for the compliment, Shang Lao Ban." Then he picked up his chopsticks and continued eating.

Shang XiRui said: "These days, I'm going to rehearse and there wouldn't be any guests. The play has also been cut in half. You come with me and  be on standby!"

As soon as he finished talking, Cheng FengTai breathed in and was pain. Moving his arm, of the hand holding the chopsticks, he said in a low voice: "Well, this move of yours is too cruel. I'm still hurt to this day!"

Shang XiRui pulled up Cheng FengTai's shirt with his chopsticks, looked at his body and said indifferently: "You are too tender, that time I was..."

Cheng FengTai said: "Okay, okay, when your father used such a thick stick to pound you, you were still alive jumping around, right? How can I compare to you? I am so useless!"

Shang XiRui nodded: "It's good enough that you knew about it." 

Then he paused, slowly and seriously said: "In the future, if you dare to partner with *intestines* to deceive me and dare to do things for other singers. I will have to beat you to death, do you believe me?"

Cheng FengTai took a piece of braised pork and put it in his mouth. He glanced at him and his heart grieved: "Convinced! I am eminently convinced!"

Xiao Lai was listening to their conversation and couldn't help but feel happy. She knew Shang XiRui's effortless strength and wanted to happily take off Cheng FengTai's clothes to see how he was beaten. 

However, when she cleaned up the dishes and made a pot of tea, the situation has once again reversed! Cheng FengTai acted like the master of the house and sat on the Grand Master's chair. Shang XiRui stood behind him, rubbing his shoulders with both hands! 

Cheng FengTai looked extremely pleased and still complained: "Okay, this place, a little bit softer! AiYo! Little thing, you beat me to death... what's the joy in killing me? You'll become a widow!" 

Cheng FengTai tapped the back of Shang XiRui's hand: "Do it lighter! You are pinching me to death!"

Shang XiRui doesn't let anyone say anything and yelled at him: "Widow shit! You're hallucinating!" 

He didn't let up his hand, giving Cheng FengTai a squeeze here and there. He is a rough boy who doesn't know what pain is and is extremely impatient. Squeezing Cheng FengTai twice is already hard, and can't do it for more than three minutes. 

It just so happens that Li QiaoSong, Zhou Xiangyun and several senior brothers and sisters are present. He saiid nothing, left Cheng Fengtai and ran into the yard. However, Cheng FengTai was already satisfied. He stood up, stomped and twisted his arms and moved around. It was beautiful as if he had eaten an elixir. 

Xiao Lai choked up, staring at Cheng FengTai. Realizing that Shang Xirui had been called and have suffered again.

********

The new book "Zhao Feiyan" written by Du Qi  is a success and only needs rehearsal. Except for the last walk, their rehearsal venue has always been in house because of Shang XiRui's laziness.