**UPDATED** Chapter 80 part 2

Cheng FengTai suddenly said what Shang XiRui was unable to express and this caught Shang XiRui by surprise. The more Cheng FengTai poked at the matter, the more he wanted the *cat to cover up his shit*. Shang XiRui concealed his shameful thoughts so as not to lose face. 

He made a fuss and said: " What is there to be jealous of?! Are you kidding me?! There are so many people holding me up. I have to deal with them but they would still come! Yet yous till want to serve me? You don't even understand the opera, what use is it for you?! Get out! Leave! You're an eyesore! "  Then Shang XiRui left to eat some dimsum. 

Cheng FengTai said: "Why does Shang Lao Ba seems a little unhappy?"

Shang XiRui said sarcastically: " Don't Worry! I am just tooooooo busy, I am soooooo busy. I have to change the costume! "

Cheng FengTai observed Shang XiRui's expression for a while. He  didn't think he would be this stiff and smiled: " That's unlikely, in what aspect of the society hasn't Shang Lao Ban seen and didn't benefitted?. Could you even care for a kid! "

After thinking for a while, Cheng FengTai said: "Just lend me La Yue Hong, Xiao Song Zi and Xiao LiZi to provide support. I'm afraid Xiao ZhouZi will have a stage fright. "

Shang XiRui was so angry that the desserts in the bowl couldn't taste sweet anymore. 

At this time, another actor who was familiar with the troupe just came to the door and borrowed two actors from Shang Xirui to sing 《Shang Nu Hen》or The regret of a female performer. The only troupe in BeiPing that have the best *Dan* performers is in Shuiyun Tower. Borrowing two actors won't even affect Shuiyun Tower's own plays.

This time, Shang XiRui isn't the same as what he used to be. This isn't the time for him to experiece another *hot water bath* just like in the past. The new play is revolutionary and to be followed by a scum behind his back. He shouldn't let the box office slip.

He has encountered the same thing in the past. During weekdays, he is generous and will surely help his acquaintance by lending one or two actors. However, this time it's different, he simply cannot lend his actors out.

Du Qi before leaving early in the morning said that it's not a concern whether performers of older plays are people who love to sing, or people who simply just sing. However for his playwrights, Du Qi mentions that not everybody can sing it. 

There was once when Shang XiRui lent costumes and actors for the performance of 《Lian Xiang Ban》But who knew that the performance of the two protagonists were done so poorly that the original intention of the Du Qi's script was tampered. 

Du Qi at that time ran to have a look and then went up backstage after a glance. He scolded Shang XiRui with eyebrows raised and a mouthful of insult and then smashed a big mirror. Since then, Shang XiRui has learned his lesson and dared not do anything more.

******

It's best for Yuan Lan and the others to reject the request. But today, Quan Ha, who's in charge of the actors saw Shang XiRui happened to encounter a heavy heart vomiting blood, suffocating out of anger and said very bluntly: " I can't lend you anyone. Du Qi said that he will not permit me to lend it to others. I advise you not to touch his drama. Once he knows of it, he will definitely not be happy about it.  Since he was defied of his instructions, he will write an article on the newspaper about your wrongdoings. "

Cheng FengTai and Yuan Lan both looked at Shang XiRui in surprise. The first time they saw his very sharp argument. * If I say I won't lend you, I won't lend you! * It's like stabbing a person which was unlikely his style.