**UPDATED** Chapter 78 part 2

Cheng FengtTai predicted that when Shang XiRui heard such provocative words, he would definitely jump up and curse. Even if he was in love with Du Qi, he would have snorted his disdain. Unexpectedly, Shang XiRui lowered his head and pondered for a moment. He nodded humbly: " You are right. "

Du Qi pointed at him and said, " Anyway, I dare say that none of these actors can surpass you in this Pear Garden. You just need to remember to surpass yourself every single time. Then you will become successful. "

Shang XiRui also thought of the same thing, nodded and said " Yes ".

When Du Qi saw Cheng FengTai strolling around and having a smoke, he deliberately said: "Actors who became popular at the age of 17 and 18 are nothing. They still have a long way to go. What do you see? They only have good looks and figure! That's just the same as still having a fresh pink head (*dick*). " 

" It's really amazing! I can't sing *Dan but I think it must be at least 30 percent. Otherwise, how can I know what a woman is! This little actor is like a hairless monkey. The number of hair he has doesn't need 10 fingers! " 

He then said ambiguously : " When you get married someday, your stage will be more refined. Do you believe me? "

Shang XiRui still nodded and said yes even if he hasn't thought about it before.

******

Cheng FengTai took the cigarette butt in his mouth, whacked in into the ground and trampled on it while staring at Du Qi with wide eyes. 

Feeling triumphant, Du Qi put down his teacup and stood up: " I have to go, there is still one class later! Don't forget to come to school tomorrow afternoon! " 

He still feels uneasy after his reminder and turned his head shouting: " Xiao Lai! Tomorrow at 3:30 pm! Don't let him forget the appointment! " Xiao Lai ran out of the kitchen and agreed with a smile and sent Du Qi out the door. She then put away the tea set and ignored Cheng FengTai.

Cheng FengTai walked up to Shang XiRui and bent down looking unhappy: " Shang Lao Ban, you want to get married and sing on a bigger stage? "

Shang XiRui raised his head to look at him and replied in a serious tone: " Can't I? "

Cheng FengTai was shocked: " Do you still want to marry? With you being like this, you still want to get married? "

Shang XiRui grimaced: " What's wrong with me! I'm handsome and rich. I have a lot of good qualities. There are many girls who'd want to marry me! " 

This is a fact. Shang XiRui is very famous and women want a dip in this prosperity. As long as he has the intention to, he can hook up with Queen Du Li or a young lady like Bo Chuan and elope with them at any time. As for the life after being with him, whether it can be a long-term husband and wife is another story.

Cheng FengTai became more serious, pulled a chair and sat across from him. He gave him a big talk: " Do you think it's that easy to get a wife? Just leave her at home and give some money to support her? "

" You should be raising cats or dogs instead! Yes! Raise cats and dogs instead! You'd just have to stroke them from time to time, lead them around, let alone live like a big person! "