**UPDATED** Chapter 82 part 1

Cheng Fengtai took Shang Xirui out of the Sun's mansion and Shang Xirui was still struggling furiously against him, making him exhausted and shouting to Lao Ge to drive as soon as he got out. 

Lao Ge and a few other chauffeurs were smoking cigarettes and boasting with one another. Then he saw his family's Er Ye sweating profusely with Shang Lao Ban in his arms. Shang Lao Ban struggled at every step taken at the same time Er Ye dragged him at every step. In Lao Ge's heart he called on his mother and quickly drove the car over.

The guard at the door could not understand the situation and hesitated to proceed and subdue the singer for him. As soon as they caught Shang XiRui, they lifted him but Shang XiRui took a kick. 

At this time, Cheng FengTai was afraid that Shang XiRui would hurt other people so he hissed and said: " Stay out of it! It's got nothing to do with you! " 

Shang XiRui didn't know what good intention is and gave him a elbow and beat him. He grimaced in pain. 

The two guards went back to their posts, thinking that: *It serves him right. He wanted their help but now we don't dare come and help anymore. What's with this Shang Lao Ban? Catching a thief doesn't even require this much effort!*

Lao Ge opened the door and assisted Cheng FengTai in pushing Shang XiRui into the car. Shang XiRui was a little conscientious outside and got into the car but he's the grandson of the Monkey King and he kicked Cheng FengTai sideways, then turned over to strangled him. 

Cheng FengTai was pressing the ladle emerging from the gourd. Shang XiRui seemed to be practicing a kind of evil martial arts, able to produce countless hands and feet, so agile. Cheng FengTai couldn't catch him, so he grabbed an arm, helplessly shouted: " You... You...what are you playing at! Speak well! "

******

Shang XiRui leaned close to his face and spit out a lotus flower: " You asked me to hit you first! I'll beat you to death today! " 

As soon as the arm broke free from Cheng FengTai's hands, it grabbed Cheng FengTai's collar and slammed the back of his head against the car window. He shouted: "You bastard *who eats inside and out* ! Are you still a human? The two of them and I have a grudge yet you still facilitated their event! You are not a human! You dare lie to me! I'll beat you to death!  "

Shang XiRui raised his fist and beat! Cheng FengTai knew that when his fist came down, it would would cause either death or injury and his life would end! He couldn't help but automatically cover his face and head with his arms. Shang XiRui saw his pitiful state but continued to hit him.

Lao Ge took the opportunity and stepped on the brakes. Shang XiRui's body suddenly leaned back and almost rolled off the seat when Cheng FengTai firmly hugged him. This tight hug wouldn't let him go. 

Cheng FengTai knew that it was impossible to suppress Shang XiRui with his own hands. Weighing a hundred kilogram, his whole body lay flat on top of Shang XiRui, pressing him firmly against the seat. Shang XiRui kick and beat with his hands and feet, so Cheng FengTai just held them tightly! Upon hearing the sound of his punches, Lao Ge's eyebrows and moustache were all furrowed, as if he was feeling pain for Cheng FengTai!

******

Cheng FengTai guessed that if this were to continue, he would never be able to get to Luo Gu Alley alive. He cried out with difficulty and said to Lao Ge: " Go to the small mansion first! That place is nearer! "