** UPDATED** Chapter 78 part 1

Er Nai Naiwas thinking about Zhao YuanZhen the night before. When suddenly at noon the following day, Zhao YuanZhen called in. Cheng FengTai picked up the phone with a positive demeanor as he was afraid that it was from the small mansion where Zeng AiYu is at and he is worried about being heard by his first wife.

As soon as he heard Zhao YuanZhen's voice, Cheng FengTai let out a laugh before speaking. In his Shanghai dialect, he said: " Oh it's you! How's your health lately? Does taking the medicine help? "

After listening for a while, he smiled and said, " You are really are immoral. You haven't seen me for a very long time and when you do, you just want to use me! "

It turned out that the Western Medicine that she asked Cheng FengTai to bring from overseas was stuck on the road. The situation inside and outside is currently chaotic and western medicine is a very sensitive matter. Altogether, it wasn't only just a few bottles and she keeps them for her own use which made her very anxious.

Er Nai Nai came out of her room holding her hairbun. Cheng FengTai noticed too late as he was gossiping with Zhao YuanZhen and hurriedly said: " I'll ask around a little bit later. Let the servant take a look at the dog and wait by the door. I'll send someone to give it to you quick. Would that be okay? If there's nothing else, I'll hang up. You, take care! "

Er Nai Nai heard Cheng FengTai's hometown dialect and then heard something like the dog, western medicine, body, and a faint voice of the woman in the microphone. She immediately knew who was on the other side of the phone and seizing the opportunity, staring fiercely at Cheng FengTai as she must talk with the other person on the phone. Cheng FengTai deliberately shouted: " Wait a moment, my wife wants to you. "

*****

Er Nai Nai mentally prepared and cautiously smiled : " Hello, Miss Zhao, this is Mrs. Cheng. How are you? How's your health recently? " Anyone who knows Zhao YuanZhen would naturally ask about her body's condition first. 

Zhao YuanZhen was probably also stunned as she listened over the phone. Although there weren't any conflicts between her and the first wife, she has never met her enough to tear down her face. 

Cheng FengTai heard Zhao YuanZhen changed her voice in the receiver. He thought: * What a marvelous hypocrite! Trying to overturn a crisis into something amicable. *

Er Nai nai then started a cordial conversation with her, one can notice that behind her nonsense was in fact a ruse to inquire about her life and economic situation. As the first wife has expected, Zhao YuanZhen really hasn't changed a single day from the moment they left Shanghai 10 years ago. Nothing has improved.

So she said softly: " It's not cold in BeiPing now. If Miss Zhao wants to feel more comfortable, come to BeiPing and have fun. It is very convenient to live in our home. Let FengTai accompany you to stroll around and relieve boredom. "

Cheng FengTai looked at his first wife who then faced the other way.

Zhao YuanZhen usually walks on a big road all for the purpose of medicine and water. Therefore  she knew that she will definitely not be invited to somewhere like BeiPing. Cheng FengTai have had enough of seeing her for more than ten years and she felt likewise. 

She said to him that time after Autumn, there might be a life threatening test awaiting her. When the time comes, a peace of mind is required in order to carefully prepare and not to take anything lightly.