**UPDATED** Chapter 84 part 2

Shang XiRui wears a plain dress to portray his role as a fair maiden. We don't know what technique he used to make the wide sleeves float without the wind. This is beyond words, it's indescribable, like a goddess stepping down on the clouds from nine heavens while emitting a great amount of mist hidden in the corners of his sleeves and skirts, seemingly a bit cold. This made his skin shine as if it's made of glass and when he dances, it is like a transparent person glittering. This scenery can only be found in dreams.

With a layer of tears in Du Qi's eyes, a sentence from an ancient book describing the beauty of Feiyan came into mind: There's no one who can imitate...

Since the day Cheng FengTai stepped into the theater, it has not been as quiet as it is today. Everyone dared not to breath in fear that Zhao Feiyan would be blown away, shattered. Beside him was a foreigner friend who was gazing, deeply staring then let out a soft sigh as everything was difficult to assess. 

Zhao Feiyan walked around and her dress fluttered more as if riding along the wind, her sleeves were ready to fly. Cheng FengTai twitched his fingers unconsciously, as if he was about to reach out to catch him, just thinking about it, the emperor on the stage exclaimed: "Oh My God! Don't let it fly away!" 

The musicians and palace slaves on the side hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed Zhao Feiyan's skirt. Both sides tried hard but the wind was too strong, the skirt then split, revealing the insides of the skirt. Zhao Feiyan's slender legs were half covered. The emperor stroked his palm in amazement and Zhao Feiyan retreated shyly. The allusion of leaving a fairy skirt came forth.

******

At the seat below, Qi Qi suddenly made a surprised applause. The men were shouting with excitement and the women were laughing shyly. Shang XiRui unexpectedly gave them such sweetness. After a glimpse of it, Cheng FengTai also felt Zhao Feiyan's strong temptation to the emperor. This type of beauty that does not belong to the world.

When Shang XiRui stepped off the stage, the theater once more came back to life. Several foreigners talked about Shang XiRui with great interest and couldn't wait to discuss it with others. When Fan Lian joined them, they stared at him and asked questions left and right. Fan Lian smiled, looked at Cheng FengTai, and said: "I have told you everything I know,Cheng Er Ye knows more about Shang Lao Ban. "

Cheng Fengtai did not let out much, immensely proud of oneself while talking about all kinds of encounters at Shuiyun Tower as well as interesting things about Shang Xirui. Now, Cheng FengTai knows these actors much better than Fan Lian. To put it happily, it is like showing off a family heirloom, fearing that people won't love it enough. However, when a foreigner listened to him, he talked about a person's beauty is like wine, making one slightly drunk. 

Cheng FengTai suddenly turned red and the man continued saying something like that of a drunk man: "It seems like, Commander Cao at that year suppressed Zhang Da Shuai because of Shang Lao Ban was true. Such a living baby, has changed me, I too have to grab it! Commander Cao had such a beautiful blessing!" 

Several people knew how to laugh and when it comes to this topic, they all have old flushed red faces.

When Cheng FengTai heard it, he felt extremely uncomfortable. He hoped that someone would give them a slap on the mouth but he endured and endured more. Sternly setting aside the words and remained silent for a long time. Fan Lian was there to help.

******