**UPDATED** Chapter 85 part 1

The first two days were so chaotic that there was no place for Cheng FengTai to stand. The following day, Cheng FengTai got up early and went to the Shang Lao Ban's house to talk to Shang XiRui. Shang XiRui has always performed new plays and Cheng FengTai must definitely provide a grand speech in response. 

Although he is an outsider, but his life experience and common understanding of  "Essence or Jing Qi Shen" together with a glib tongue that he has staged and practiced resulted to an unexpected voice of opinions to the critics. He is able to please Shang XiRui's feelings and expectations. He is one unique soul mate "知音 zhi yin"

Shang XiRui sang for to days in a row, he was extremely exhausted and lazy. It's like a stroke paralyzed person lying crooked on a rattan bed. Gnawing the teapot spout and constantly squeezing Cheng FengTai asking "What Else?" 

Cheng FengTai had already racked his brains for the solution and spoke out his thoughts. He took a sip from his teapot and said bitterly, "Shang Lao Ban, I didn't take you for you to wring me dry."

Shang XiRui is not convinced and knocked his ass with a folding fan: "Indeed there still is! Think about it again! The focus of the drama is at the end of the second half!"

Cheng FengTai had nothing to say, turned around and hid. Shang XiRui then got up and went to Cheng FengTai's direction to oust him out. The two playfully chased and hit each other around, having fun. That's when the door of the small courtyard was pushed open and a familiar bald pointy head popped out. 

******

There was a camera hanging around his neck. It turned out to be Reporter Huang who was very close to Shang XiRui. Reporter Huang slipped into the door and smiled first without saying a word. He then gave a wide grin to flatter: "Shang Lao Ban! Oh! Cheng ErYe is here as well! Forgive me, Forgive me for my imprudence! Look at what these hands of mine doing, setting out once a door is seen open..." 

He raised a gift box with two hands: "I made an appointment with you last night. Would it be appropriate for you... right now?"

Shang XiRui put away his fan and nodded stubbornly: "Come here!" 

Shang XiRui took a chair and sat down on his own and didn't particularly greeted reporter Huang. It's the hateful arrogance that famous celebrities carry. Reporter Huang in just a few short steps had already owed his waist more than eighty times. 

He was indeed scared and when he arrived, Xiao Lai was about to pick up his gift but shunned her away: "Hey! How can I let Xiao Lai come and take it? Go and rest! You are the aunt who combs the queen's hair and decorate it with flower hairpins! As of me, I am one of those vulgar envoy's slave! I am here to serve Shang Lao Ban!" 

Sure enough, he cleverly opened the gift box with his hands and put out a variety of dessert snacks. There is also a jar of the city's famous Mongolian sweet cheese. The cheese is sold out as soon as the store opens and there were long queues while buying it early in the morning.

Shang XiRui couldn't let it go as Xiao Lai couldn't indulge him, more so walking far to buy it for him. There are times when Cheng FengTai played cards all night and would conveniently bring him two cans but it's not that often. He was always craving to eat it, he took a bite more and a bite less, no one really cares about it.

******