**UPDATED** Chapter 82 part 2

Zeng AiYu was chatting with Zhao Ma downstairs. She is now raising a baby. Everyday, she reads the newspapers and magazines to relieve her boredom. She already knows who Shang XiRui is from the photos in the newspaper and she and Zhao Ma are very excited about Shang Da Lao Ban strange news and romantic anecdotes. 

Zhao Ma only knew that Fan Er Ye was a theater fan and was very happy to hum a few words about Beijing opera. Cheng Er Ye and the opera seemed to be two different things, suddenly playing around with such a fierce actor which made people unable to comprehend.

Zeng AiYu smiled and said: " Cheng Er Ye didn't like to dance much in the past! Even for my sake, he doesn't often go to the dance floor. This means that the drunkard doesn't have the intention to drink! You look at him very fiercely and his style actually stands out and is very good looking!"

As they chatted, the screaming and yelling upstairs never stopped. Every time Zhao Ma heard a sound, she frowned and shook her head, feeling anxious and painful for Cheng FengTai. But the voice suddenly stopped, Zhao Ma's initial reaction was: *Er Ye was accidentally beaten by an Opera Singer to death!* 

Zeng AiYu was particularly enthusiastic, not looking like a six month old pregnant woman,  holding her belly and smiling: " Zhao Ma, you stay here and I'll go upstairs and have a look! " Neither Zhao Ma nor the young Nurse could stop her!

Zeng AiYu went upstairs and quietly stood by the door trying to listen to the movements inside. The movement inside the room was shocking as she heard two men panting and the bed frame creaking.

Shang XiRui's voice was saying: " Smear with what oil?! It's troublesome! Quickly open up the ass and stick it in! Master this is what it means to fuck you! "

Cheng FengTai gasped and said:" You're such a beast! Don't be too playful! "

Zeng AiYu was stunned and couldn't believe her ears! Listening further, Shang XiRui was still yelling "Fuck! Die! You! "  however Cheng FengTai remained silent, panting and obviously moving. 

After a while, there was a crisp slap sound on the ass and Shang XiRui said with a smile: " How about it? Master's fucking, is it pleasurable or not! If it's pleasurable, you must shout it out! " 

Cheng FengTai angrily said: " Shout my ass! You calm down for a while! " 

After speaking, don't know what cunning move Shang XiRui did and Cheng FengTai yelled "Hey" seemingly satisfied and seemingly painful at the same time. Rolling up and down the bed and the movement of these two people sleeping was like in a fight.

******

Zeng AiYu straightened her waist and felt her fetus pulsating in her belly, her cheeks burning hot, and her blood pressure soared. She is also considered a mid-veteran but she doesn't know why hearing two making love or having sex, she became so shy. 

*I'm afraid I'm going to have fetal gas if I were to stay here and listen further*  she thought. Zeng AiYu hurried downstairs to find a nurse to check her blood pressure. 

While walking down the stairs, she thought: * It turns out that Er Ye doesn't just like to walk through the back door! He likes to be guided through the back door! No wonder! * 

No wonder what? It's no wonder that even with her beautiful face, Cheng FengTai has never made the slightest approach to touch her heart. 

She continued in her thoughts: *Cheng FengTai is looking for a man, looking for someone naughty! He went to find a crazy actor! I think Fan Er Ye is pretty good! The young uncle fits with his brother-in-law and also doesn't have cheap outsiders! *