**UPDATED** Chapter 76 part 2

Shang XiRui followed Li QiaoSong. Shang Xirui was already deep into the play at this time, raising his hands and feet with a smile that is identical to a woman. So much similar that he was indeed like a woman himself. 

He wore a stilt today and his spine straightened, slightly taller than Yang Bao Li. He glanced condescendingly at the other actors from the corner of his eyes.

Even the expression in his eyes have changed, he carries a feminine breath, unspeakably coquettish and entirely charming. Speaking a thousand words, like in anger and humiliation, it makes people throb. 

The people who were watching felt the need to be comforted, especially when he rolls up his sleeves. All they desire at that time was to screw on the meat for comfort. 

The female actor who wanted to be *the second room* for Cheng Fengtai had a realization but was afraid that Shang XiRui would be jealous and fuck up her big mouth. Taking back a small step silently, the other actors also held their breath for her. Manager Gu was the most guilty, his heart was saying that: * There's no need to wait for Er Nai Nai to raise her hand and just start the fight! *

******

Shang Xirui walked to the actor and stopped. Putting on Yang BaoLi's facade, he stomped his feet putting the stilts in place and then drew her handkerchief from her clothes and wiped the sweat from his nose and cleared his throat with a cough.

Shang Xi Rui stood straight for a while without squinting and when the Hu Qin rang, he went to the stage with his waist down. He was so attentive for the play that his ears are closed to the gossips behind.

******

Shang XiRui came on stage dressed in a black costume and the hem of the skirt was shaped like marigold flowers with large rhinestones. It was set against a black background which made it look more brilliant. Even when it was motionless, it was still very dazzling. With every movement of his feet, the audience couldn't help but look at him and their eyes follow his every movement.

Shang XiRui's costumes are very known for it's extravagance and with his manners fluttering on stage, no words are needed for the audience to go crazy over him even loosing their heads along the way.  

Li QiaoSong can't help but yell a few words on his lips, It would be a good time to eat this addictive smooth and tender delicacy in front of me. I haven't seen Shang XiRui play in days and he has become more graceful today! He sang in such a flirtatious manner that it makes the people watching coming down with heat. 

In the box, Er Nai Nai immediately frowned. 

Lao Ge stood behind the two wives, unable to see Er Nai Nai's expression but instinctively knew that she won't want to see this set. Secretly ginning as this Shang XiRui's young flower heart is just too bad.

Shang XiRui performed a youthful widow, where loneliness is something very difficult to talk about. He walked a few steps on the stilt exactly as how the lotus leaves would sway as the wind blew. Just like how romantic it feels while watching the rain falls on the golden branches of a tree. 

Shang XiRui stood still, took off a blue chrysanthemum by the sideburns, held it on his slender fingertips and looked and played with it. He opened his mouth and sang two lines of play:

" In the late spring, I was unconscious, sick and lazy, and lacking energy. Su Luowei talked about loneliness and getting thinner. One can live up to a good time and ending missing a lifetime. "