**UPDATED** Chapter 79 part 2

Li QiaoSong played the strings without raising his head: "Even if I want to die, I can't die!"

Shang XiRui said: "If so, why are you back here then?"

Li QiaoSong looked up at him: " Don't I have a show tonight? Anyway, Xiao Lai is already in the hospital! "

Shang XiRui with a slip of his tongue said: " But you are his... " Then stopped halfway as felt that gossip was gossip. After all, he shouldn't bother with other people's affairs and instead ask directly.

Li QiaoSong didn't care and said in a casually: " Is it his son that has problems? When I was young, he didn't even care to support me. Now that he is old, should I devote myself to him? Master, how should we calculate this? Isn't dad too unfair? "

Shang XiRui have lived life irresponsibly, let alone to account to consider for other people's accounts. Wu Zi thought for a moment and felt that Li QiaoSong's reasoning was impeccable and he almost responded to him. Li QiaoSong said again: " Anyhow, it's not that I don't care about him anymore. If he is too poor, I will take care of him. Thanks to you, he isn't poor anymore. "

******

Cheng FengTai looked at Li QiaoSong and strongly disagreed with what he said. He was wondering how Shuiyun Tower could net out after the actors' relatives tricks? Shang Lao Ban started out good, but produced a bad litter! He turned his face to look at Shang XiRui and see how he will reason out. 

Shang XiRui had nothing to say. He was deeply numb and bored with the ethics outside the play. Li QiaoSong's personality was also the type he couldn't get close to. He silently stared at Li QiaoSong, his mind blank. Thinking that he inherited his good skills in playing the Huqin. 

Li QiaoSong blinked and saw how Shang XiRui was still staring at him. He said: " Xiao Lai asked me to tell you that there is a class at Yanjing University at 3:30 PM. Please don't forget. "

******

At this time, it was almost half past two, Shang XiRui immediately got up and took off his clothes and makeup. He's also a little frustrated with Du Qi's stubborn temper, so he would not dare to delay his class. 

He was very busy here dancing around. Cheng Feng stepped forward and raised his chin at him: " Hey, Shang Lao Ban, you have time to go to Du Qi and attend his class! But for the said event, you don't have time anymore? Give me your word! The earlier you commit, the earlier I can prepare! "

As the professional hairdresser undid Shang XiRui's hair, Shang XiRui irritably said: " I'm not going to attend the class, I'm going to give a lecture! Hey! I won't talk to you, men of your kind won't even understand the classical tradition. "

Cheng FengTai was about to laugh, as Shang Xirui only knew a basket of characters and recite two lines of drama, as if he understood the cultural classics! He then told Shang XiRui: " You don't agree to me. When Old Sun comes to BeiPing and personally invites you, don't you have to go as well? "

Shang XiRui said: " I said I want to prepare for Lao Hou's birthday and prepare my voice! Old Sun dare to compare with Old Hou! "