** UPDATED** Chapter 84 part 1

After ten days, finally everything is in order, and the new play "Zhao Feiyan" will be on stage! The newspapers are full of momentum and the streets were covered with posters of the new play. On the poster is a photo of Shang XiRui in an ancient drama make up. 

When Cheng FengTai went out, he could see a lot of the posters along the way, but when he came back a little while later, the posters were gone. It turned out that they were torn up by Shang XiRui's fans. At this point, they were obsessed with him. Single women cut out his photos from the newspapers and put them in between the pages of the books, diaries and put them inside their purse.   

For women, he is the perfect and safest lover. If other people find out where her heart belongs to, they wouldn't be at fault and probably will become peers screaming in joy: "Oh! You like him too!"

*******

Cheng FengTai posses Shang XiRui although they often have conflicting views. There was once where he thought of making an announcement in the newspapers, so as to sway the world. He has also thought of hiding for a while to make it exclusively mine. 

Hearing Shang XiRui's name accidentally in the mouth of others feel very subtle. However, Shang XiRui is too famous, this type of subtleness is always plenty. Entertaining a few merchants from other cities in Gui Xian Ju at noon, originally one could return home after handing the goods over to them completely. However, they have insisted in staying to watch "Zhao Feiyan" but  they couldn't even see it before leaving. So, they would rather delay their departure for another few days missing a few business transactions. 

The merchant said: "Now, I came to Beiping and haven't seen Shang Lao Ban's play. Then it's all for nothing! This is not it. My girl begged me to bring home a signed photo of Shang Lao Ban. I can't get it. She will definitely cry on me!" 

Cheng FengTai replied, feeling very low-key and then they asked Cheng FengTai to buy theater tickets. As a matter of fact, they certainly didn't know the relationship between Cheng FengTai and Shang XiRui. They only heard rumors that Shang XiRui was with Cheng FengTai's brother-in-law, Commander Cao. At this very moment, Cheng FengTai was very annoyed and wanted to make an announcement and advertise their relationship.

*******

After leaving the restaurant and then going to Shuiyun Tower was the routine before but now, Shang XiRui rarely proceeds to the backstage as he would meet his tailor and would let him try costumes for the eight hundredth time. 

There is nothing to change this time, overall it is extremely satisfactory. Shang XiRui liked to have things sparkle and the old costumes could not be changed a lot, so he had to work hard on his head piece instead. The costumes of the new play can be designed according to your preference. It can be piled with gold, flat gold or mixed with peacock hair. 

Let's say that for Zhao FeiYan's "Fairy Skirt" this time, he asked the tailor to nail thousands of sequins and rhinestones on the edges of the clothes. From a distance, it looks like it's fished out of the water. "It is so-called one's intention, on the water" The whole person would be shining.

Shang XiRui said that in the future singing "Luo Shen" will be useful, but everyone felt that Zhen Mi won't have a chance to dress like this exposing her arms, legs and fair chest.

Cheng FengTai walked around Shang XiRui seventeen or eight times, touching his chin saying nothing. Shang XiRui bound his head pulling the end of his eyelids high, bringing out a pair of fox-like eyes. When looking at people sideways, it must become seductive and become more charming: "Er Ye, how is it, it looks good?"