**UPDATED** Chapter 79 part 1

Shang XiRui is a famous actor and as someone as famous as him, the better he is, the more he wants to make fun of him. Cheng FengTai had witnessed the process of asking a famous actor to sing in an event many times. 

Shang XiRui was upset, so Cheng FengTai had to put aside his personal relationship for the time being. Preparing for a gift for his next visit to invite the famous actor in a proper manner. Their relationship has been very good and to go through something like this is rather interesting.

******

There were no other actors backstage that day. Shang XiRui was trying a new make-up there. Several masters combed his hair , added some make up and tailored his clothes. They listened to his orders, picking and choosing. It's the pompousness a famous person should also have.

The clothes on the body are really refreshing. The tulle shirt and the embroidered tube top are a modified ancient costume. Cheng FengTai raised his wide transparent sleeve. The material was so thin that he could see the meat underneath without lifting. He could see a bare arm when he lifted it up. 

He couldn't help thinking that it was too fucking exposed! Who are you trying to provoke? He dared not express his dissatisfaction, and only asked: " Shang Lao Ban, for a new drama?"

Shang XiRui looked at himself in the full-length mirror and couldn't bear to let him go: "Yes! A new drama! "Zhao FeiYan" Does it look good? " 

The outfit on his body was described by Du Qi from Dun Huang murals and made in the same way. Shang XiRui continued: " The clothes are very different, very thin and close-fitting. I am able to run and jump. It's so light and alive. I can't wait to turn out a few hollow somersaults at once. "

Cheng FengTai smiled and said: " It will be very cold on the stage when you dress like this. You can't freeze to death on stage. " 

Shang XiRui responded: " You haven't been on a stage before. The number of lightbulbs are grilling people. It's like basking in the hot big sun in June. So, it won't be feel cold naked. "

Cheng FengTai thought that just dressing up almost naked is not too bad. Everyone waited for him and Cheng FengTai sat on the low cabinet next to him and said: " Shang lao Ban, I came here to discuss something with you. " 

Shang Xirui nodded and everyone retreated winking, knowing what would happen next.  Shang XiRui's eyes were still staring at the mirror closely. He turned around to examine himself, thinking that there was still a flower missing. His eyebrows probably had to be changed too according to the painting. 

Cheng FengTai grabbed the corner of his sleeve, shook it twice, and said in a dreamy tone: "Shang Lao Ban, give me a hand?" 

Shang XiRui responded immediately and slapped Cheng FengTai's hand. He squeezed it firmly. Cheng FengTai felt that the bones in his hands were creaking and were about to break! 

He inhaled and shook him away: " Hey! You singer! Are you trying to catch a thief? " 

Shang XiRui was too indulged in his new outfit and didn't reply. He just cared about this fucking beauty.

******

After a while, Cheng FengTai regained the grip in his hand. This time Shang XiRui's hand was lying in his palm submissively, without violating him.