**UPDATED** Chapter 83 part 1

Cheng FengTai went home at noon that day. He wanted to avoid the mistress because of his guilt conscience about not returning all night, he secretly found house clothes and secretly hid in the wing to change outfit. It also happened to be that Er Nai Nai took the children to rest. But for people in the Cheng Family, it is difficult to be evasive. 

As soon as Cheng FengTai dropped his clothes in his forefoot, Gui Hua, the maid was waiting behind with water for him to wash his face. She saw him covered with the bruises all over his body. He covered it up and quickly pushed away the water for her to bring it out. 

Gui Hua was clever enough, without raising her eyebrows or eyes put down the basin and exited. When her mistress woke up, she reported it to her saying that she saw very clear tooth marks and blue bruises. His clothes were disarranged too, like someone "came out from a nightmare".

Er Nai Nai, after listening became terrified. She was both distressed and angry, didn't comb her head and suddenly stood up to see what happened. After thinking about it, she should first sit down and interrogate the maid. Cheng FengTai was never a person who would hit someone. When she first met him, Cheng FengTai couldn't even mutter a single bad word. 

Later, after going outside the mountain pass for the defective goods, he learned to curse a few people, but he is such a delicate young man! But to fight?! A few years after coming to Beiping, he already fought back twice! Who could possibly fight and chew on someone?! It's none other than Shang XiRui!

*******

Er Nai Nai became suspicious when she got in touch with the said event and called Fan Lian first to listen to his voice. She is a very scheming woman. As soon as the phone was connected, she started cursing: "Yesterday, you went out with your brother-in-law. I left him under your care. He is someone with an empty frame and can't fight with others. Did you die? You let him alone and be violated by that lowly thing?"

Such a statement, although not pointed out, seems to already know who the perpetrator is. Fan Lian was dumbfounded, wondering if Shang XiRui and Cheng FengTai was caught up in a fight after leaving yesterday? He hurriedly asked Cheng FengTai what was wrong and asked him to listen to the phone. 

Er Nai Nai took a handkerchief and wiped the tip of her nose and sniffled. It seemed like she was crying from the other side: "You and your brother-in-law don't have to beguile me. Who were the people in that event. I already have an idea! You are my own brother, when things befall and you always help outsiders to lie to your own sister? What benefits do you get from other people?"

Fan Lian hurriedly said over: "Big Sister, don't be angry. Am I not  afraid to make you worry? Who knows that brother-in-law is really hurt."

Er Nai Nai said sharply: "How could you not know! Are you telling me you weren't there? Didn't you see?"

Fan Lian said: "That time, there were so many people and was chaotic. My brother-in-law rushed forward then took Shang Lao Ban and left! At that time I saw Shang Lao Ban was suppressed by him, so I didn't..."

Er Nai Nai didn't wait for him to finish, she was so angry that she slammed the phone and went to find Cheng FengTai.

******

Cheng FengTai and Cha Cha Er were eating fruits in the living room. Cheng FengTai gestured to Cha Cha Er's stature and calculated how much she had grown taller. When he saw Er Nai Nai, he smiled and said: "Er Nai Nai is awake." He sighed: "Our  Cha Cha Er has become a young lady, in the future, you can't be cuddly with big brother anymore!"