**UPDATED** Chapter 77 part 2

Shang XiRui lowered her back and threw herself into Cheng FengTai's arms again, making himself looking like baby bird nestling on his mother bird. The spoiled young bird exclaimed in a *Dan accent: " Hey! Who would have a big courage to dare and sell my second master! Watch me tear him off to pieces!!!

Cheng FengTai smelled the scent of oil on his nose and then listened to his tune. The scene was as if he was holding a big girl in his arms, not to mention how very sweet it feels like.

Shang XiRui's madness can often be seen after getting down from the stage. Just like when he is being with Cheng FengTai, he creates the fiercest trouble. Cheng FengTai suspects that 30% of the time Shang XiRui was acting real and 70% was just an act to make people deliberately crazy. 

Acting as Susan, a prostitute waiting was pretty good! Acting as Zou, seeking a prostitute isn't bad as well. Cheng FengTai was afraid that if he is playing as the third wife's godson. Then at that time Shang XiRui would then be considered as his father teaching him as his son. 

There's also a type of role where a goddess wearing a high crown and a white dress fluttering around, not knowing which road to take. When he left the stage, he didn't utter a single word but went straight ahead to Cheng FengTai calling him a naughty animal. This made all the actors in Shuiyin Tower laugh to death, going crazy until they remove their makeup.

******

Cheng FengTai was contented in seeing Shang XiRui at that moment. He was so happy that he was about to go mad. His feeling of uneasiness may be amiss, he probably was just thinking too much that Er Nai Nai didn't actually come to the theater at all. 

As he lowered his head to relax and about to tease Shang XiRui, his eyes caught sight of a beaded flower hairpin that he placed on Er Nai Nai's hair before she went out in the afternoon. This hair ornament was now worn delicately by Shang Xi Rui's ear. 

Cheng FengTai's eyes grew big. He was shocked! Holding Shang XiRui's shoulders and pulling him a little away. He looked closely at the beaded flower and was absolutely certain it was indeed the beaded flower of the first wife.  

Cheng FengTai was about to reach out to pick the bead flower when Shang XiRui turned and ran away saying: " What are you doing! I won't give it to you! "

Shang XiRui pointed the Orchid ornament at Cheng FengTai: " What's your opinion? You tell me who wore this ornament better? Me or your First Wife? "

Cheng FengTai pushed him down on the dressing table and scoffed: " Don't make a fuss about the women in my house! " He fumbled under Shang XiRui's skirt and caught his dick in his hands, holding it down and squeezed it: " You cut this root and I will tell you who looks better! Speak Nicely! "

Shang XiRui felt like she was a woman at the moment and struggled weakly under Cheng FengTai. This struggle was mainly for fear of tearing his costume apart: " It's nothing! She gave me this beaded flower for my performance earlier! " He grandiosely spat out curses and curses very well.  

Cheng FengTai was not present at that time. At first glance, he couldn't discern the hidden meaning of this gift. It shouldn't be a good representation. 

Er Nai Nai never had any interest for dramas and songs. When Cheng FengTai was in Shanghai, she didn't want to listen to him playing the piano. After coming to BeiPing, she didn't want to watch a meeting unfold at home. All more impossible to be moved by Shang XiRui, right? If this were the case, then Shang XiRui could be considered an almighty individual!