**UPDATED** Chapter 81 part 1

Shang XiRui didn't bring anyone, only called a rickshaw and rushed to Sun's residence. Sun's Mansion used to be a Zhe Jiang Tea Merchant's residence. Although its size is not comparable to that of Cheng FengTai's Qi Wang Mansion, it is exquisitely built. There's a small bridge and flowing water with a Jiang Nan char.

Shang XiRui sang in an event to its original owner in this very garden a few years ago, so everything is familiar. He didn't expect today that he hasn't entered the big gate yet, he would already be blocked.

Two guards by the entrance yelled at him to stop, saying that he was not allowed to enter without an invitation. Shang XiRui has been going in and out of Shi Jiu Cheng or Four-Ninth City unimpeded for many years. His face is his pass. He put this "handsome pass" in front of the guards and asked in the tone of a private visit by the Emperor Zheng De: " Where did you come from? You don't even know me? "

The two guards saw that he was really handsome and at his age and appearance, maybe he was a son of a big man inside. They didn't dare to speak harshly and then called on him again, insisting that they wouldn't let him in if he doesn't show an invitation.

Shang XiRui twisted his neck and raised his "handsome pass" a little higher: " Let your boss come, let me talk to him. "

Even before the guards could even send a word, there was a voice behind and called "Shang Lao Ban". Shang XiRui looked back and saw Xue QianShan who was late bringing with him a pretty girl with dark skin.

Xue QianShan has one hand around the girl's waist with the other hand went to Shang XiRui's back and smiled: " Shang Lao Ban! I told them how can you not be present today! Fan Lian even lied to me saying you won't come! Where will he sing the finale I asked? He won't even give Director Sun one? Well, he doesn't understand operas, so Director Sun's only fooling around! Quickly Come in! We are all late! "

The guard couldn't help but stretch his arm to stop them and Shang XiRui stood still and smiled: " Oh. I have no invitation. "

Xue QianShan immediately widened his eyes, upset and in anger. He pointed to the guard then to Shang XiRui: " Don't you recognize him? "

The guards looked at Shang XiRui again, wondering who the hell he was that they have to know him? Both shook their heads in wonder.

Xue QianShan opened the door, slapped the guard on the chest with the invitation and said loudly: " Shang XiRui! Shang Da Lao Ban! You came to the City of BeiPing and dare not to know him? You must remember! "

The two guards were taken aback. Both stared intently at Shang XiRui as if looking at some diorama,. They bowed to him in their military caps. The dark-skinned girl also looked at him endlessly. There was a wave of enthusiasm in her eyes.

Shang XiRui traveled all over the four piers and news about him came out endlessly. However she had never heard of his dramas nor witnessed his true face. His name was so profound and impressive.

Xue QianShan hugged the girl, dragged Shang XiRui and entered the door proudly. The guards forgot all the invitations and looked at each other in amazement: " Shang XiRui? It's really Shang XiRui! "

" I don't think he is! He sings, and is someone not short! "

" Fair! Really fair! "

" I was able to meet Shang XiRui today! It's comparable to seeing any big figure in the military and political circles. "

Shang XiRui followed Xue QianShan into the house. There was an overwhelming sound of gongs and drums and chattering, the welcoming servants introduced them to the courtyard. Shang XiRui didn't want to show up in front of everyone, he told them he wouldn't come. But he silently came without a word.