**UPDATED** Chapter 85 part 2

Cheng FengTai was startled. 

Shang XiRui stick out his head out of the car window and yelled out fiercely: "Little Child! Come here!" 

The newspaper boy ran in front of him and Shang XiRui seized a newspaper and flipped through. The newspaper boy thought he met a hoodlum as it was Lao Ge who paid for it. 

As Shang XiRui read the newspaper along the way, his eyebrows furrowed further, Cheng FengTai asked him in a sweet manner: "What's wrong? Shang Lao Ban? What does the paper say about you?" 

Shang XiRui's complexion turned bad and couldn't give out a reply. Cheng FengTai asked further questions and he suddenly became irritable and shouted: "I'm annoyed to death! Won't you read it yourself!" 

He folded the newspaper twice and slapped it on Cheng FengTai's arms. Lao Ge looked at Cheng FengTai's chest and clicked his tongue and thought to himself whether this actor will give him face or bluff Er Ye like a dog! Is this possible?! 

However, Cheng FengTai was used already used to Shang XiRui's temper like a wild rabbit stung by a wild scorpion. He sneered at him and swallowed his anger then opened the newspaper in silence.

******

The newspaper used a large amount of space to write about the views for the Pear Orchard's "Zhao Feiyan", but mainly criticized him of being too lewd/sexy and "altered the play in poor taste". 

The news continued that it turned out that the play "Zhao Feiyan" that was passed down in the Pear  Orchard wasn't originally sung like this. The newspaper also revealed about the affairs of Shang XiRui with two military personnel, saying that he was lewd and good at charming men and that his own experience was quite consistent with that of Zhao Feiyan's. 

Thus this demeanor continued into the script and was characterized in the play, pleasing everyone with its vulgarity. The words used were quite shameful.

Another critic said that the reason why Shang XiRui's skirt flutter while he sang "Guī Fēng Sòng Yuǎn" and looked like a fairy, was not because of his set of spectacular skills but because of the electric fans blowing on both sides of the stage. Is there anything special? It's like the real thing, as if seeing it with your own eyes.

******

Originally, when an actor sings in a new play, it's normal to be the talk of the town whether the discussion is to commend or to devaluate. For most part, the newspaper companies would have colluded with these public critics beforehand. One side showing praise and the other side spoiling it, a trick that's habitually used to create that "hype" for the play. 

However, this wasn't something conspired beforehand nor was it the usual discussion of the people. "Messy alteration of a play" was an immensely serious criticism. It was said that coming out with electric fans is something devious and this has cause Shang XiRui some painstakingly difficulty in practicing the steps. 

When talking particularly about past private matters, Shang XiRui is keen in spotting the malice in it and he quivered in anger and said: "These are all just air talk! The electric fan can definitely blow air and they say that I am also experiencing some bitterness? They also tell that there are people who rarely come to watch me?" 

Cheng FengTai couldn't just do without comforting him with a word or two, together they scold these group of pathetic, blind author of this absolutely shameless nonsense. After all, Shang XiRui had also gone through some gales and billows and was accustomed to wrongful accusations. His anger come and go fast. In just a matter of seconds, he would be laughing with Cheng FengTai in amusement. Apparently, in Shuiyun Tower, the people were worked up and flocked together discussing the situation of today's newspaper, which made Cheng FengTai look like a clown in drains.