**UPDATED** Chapter 80 part 1

Shang XiRui in his best effort gnawed on his two fingernails in the car, and spit out after. Cheng FengTai was afraid of dirtying his car, and threw a bunch of keys to Shang XiRui. Shang Xirui used the key rib to shave his ten nails. 

He knew that as a teacher, he has to pay attention to his grooming in front of the students. Cheng FengTai teased him all the way and asked him: " What class will you be facilitating? What should you do if you want to write on the blackboard? Can you even write? " 

Shang XiRui grunted as an answer. When he arrived, he didn't say goodbye to Cheng FengTai. He threw the key heavily into Cheng FengTai's arms. Like throwing a grenade, Cheng FengTai's chest hurt to death. 

He didn't feel that Shang XiRui was upset, only that the actor's movements were overwhelming. He went back to find Fan Lian and the others to discuss the details of the meeting. Chang ZhiXin seemed to have been mentally prepared not to make use of Shang XiRui and also did not show any expression of despair. 

Even if Cheng FengTai didn't have the intention to leave and said confidently: " Shang Lao Ban is rushing to the birthday of Xinxi and Hou Yukui. It's really a bit too busy. But don't worry, elder brother,  I will gather those whom I can call in Shuiyun Tower. I will also bring in 2 good female performers. I shall also invite my sister in, in order to grant you the honor of catching her. "

******

Chang ZhiXin's boss came to Peiping for Commander Cao. If Commander Cao's wife would be present, the reason wouldn't be afraid of losing to him but rather wanting to give radiate her presence more. 

Chang ZhiXin is not a person who's eloquent especially to clever people. He thanked Cheng FengTai for his hand and personally poured him a glass of wine and the two of them had a toast. They talked about the full entrustment of authority. 

When the wine glass arrived in front of Fan Lian, he turned around and said with a smile: "Cousin, you. I won't thank you." After drinking a glass of wine, he coughed hard. Both Cheng FengTai and Fan Lian could see that Chang ZhiXin's work was exhausting him hard.

******

Shang XiRui wandered around on the campus of Yenching University. It was already the end of October. The lush green grass and trees are already gone, leaving only one lake that was still green. 

Shang XiRui walked around the garden a few times, but couldn't find the classroom. He became anxious. Du Qi's temper was surely offended but he still wants to eat and stay alive! Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him: "XiRui! Why are you here?"  Turning his head to take a look and it was Sheng ZiYun.

When Sheng ZiRun saw Shang XiRui here, his heart was agitated. He almost thought that Shang Xirui was here to come and find him! Wanting to probe if Shang XiRui is here for Du Qi's class. Sheng ZiYun immediately concealed his disappointment nd whispered: " Professor Du's class has already started, I will take you there. "  Then he brought Shang XiRui to In Du Qi's class and sat down in the last row. This is not his elective course either, it's because he just wants to look at Shang XiRui.

******

Shang XiRui was a little late. Du Qi stared at him behind his eyeglass and slid on him ferociously. Then, he gently twitched his mouth, draws his eyes lightly and turned his head and smiled at the students: " Although I am a teacher with solid theoretical knowledge, however, I lack stage knowledge. Today I have invited a  Beijing opera performer with rich stage experience, Shang XiRui Lao Ban. We request Shang Lao Ban to tell you what stage art is! Everyone let's welcome him! "