**UPDATED** Chapter 74 part 2

Cheng FengTai said: "Sister, this ring is quite modern! Where did you get it? It seems brighter than your blue one."

Cheng MeiXin turned her hand towards the window to admire the ring herself. She said: " It's from Switzerland. Didn't Chief Wang's little daughter travel to Europe for a vacation? She brought back some jewelries and watches. That coffee pot was also from her. 

*******

Cheng FengTai nodded and told Commander Cao: " Last Time, I was robbed by this so called "chairman", brother -in-law, I shall be visiting the tunnel soon! " 

" I initially wanted to give a lot of cash but it would be very disrespectful. I am also afraid of the chairman's wife. Therefore, I plan to give a set of diamond jewelry instead.  "

" What do you think? The official isn't someone high ranking nor powerful but, we can't underestimate his foresight. Although unexpectedly, we cannot retrieve the confiscated item. "

Commander Cao replied while pointing at Cheng FengTai: " This man can't just can't bear to lose money. "

Cheng FengTai snorted: " Where in this world would you not spend money at? By the way, where can I get that Blue Diamond Ring my sister is wearing? Brother-in-law, you know a lot of Russians, help me ask around and buy one for me.

Commander Cao sneered at Cheng FenTai: " Go! Because of you, this old man will have to find a Russian dealer ... just for someone like you... "

He then waved his hand urging Cheng MeiXin to go near him and told her: " Bring yours here and give it to him. " then looked at Cheng FengTai saying: " You! Have lunch here.

******

Cheng MeiXin was taken aback and eyed Cheng FengTai. Faking a smile and went to the bedroom to get him the ring. There is a short flight of stairs from the study to the bedroom. The floor was covered in carpet that the heels knocking on the carpet came out with muffling sound. 

Upon arriving at the corridor, The Third Miss of the Cao family greeted her but she was in no mood to acknowledge. She went straight to the bedroom and scrambling around to find the Diamond Ring. She took off the one on her finger and place the Big Blue Diamond Ring on it. It turned out to be just a small silver flower but when worn, it feels like the biggest star. The ring was dazzling, so dazzling that tears started dropping. She blinked a few times and forced a swallow.

This was what Commander Cao gave her when she followed him during his battle from East to West. Although she couldn't get herself to wear it, Cheng MeiXin is not your ordinary woman. She won't wrangle with the Commander just for a petty matter of giving out the ring. 

Commander Cao has ordered for the thing to be given away, though hesitant to do so, she won't express her discontentment. How could she become "The Madam Cao" if it isn't because of her constant restraint and composure. 

Cheng MeiXin specially prepared a velvet jewelry box, took the ring off her hands and wiped it clean with a polishing cloth, and placed the ring in it. In her heart, she cursed Cheng FengTai to his bloody death.