**UPDATED** Chapter 75 part 2

Zeng AiYu shook him off and walked straight out: " What's the matter? I have sold this thing inside my stomach. Is my whole being also sold off to you? "

Cheng FengTai did not reply. 

Zeng AiYu walked a long way along the street of Dong Jiao Min Lane. She walked aimlessly and cried along the way.

Cheng FengTai followed her in his car. He drove the car extremely slow, following her steps behind as Zeng AiYu walked slowly. Her steps were staggered and she became very exhausted.

Cheng FengTai hurriedly got out of his car and carried her inside. He smiled at her and said: " You never used to be like this. Does becoming a mother mean being unsensible?

Zeng AiYu's nose was pressed onto to his shirt, smelling the scent of cigarettes and perfume. The more she breathed, the more she wanted to cry, feeling aggrieved more and more. She had no choice but to wrap her arms around his neck.

Cheng FengTai was stunned for a moment, patted her back, soothed her with his sweet-talk. He then drove back to the house and kept urging to send her back to the bedroom promising to wait for her to fall asleep and gave her a goodnight kiss.

On the surface this looked very sweet but his heart was sickened. After Zeng AiYu fell asleep, he rolled his eyebrows and walked away like a gust of wind.

Except for Er Nai Nai and his younger sisters, it seems that no one has this unreasonable qualification. His patience and impatience with others depends not on the depth of feelings but on the other person's conduct. Zeng Aiyu's momentary emotions are nothing but all wrong.

******

Having been delayed this afternoon by Zeng AiYu, it was already time for him to go back home for dinner. Cheng Fengtai couldn't help but go around Shang XiRui's house. This time he thought that 80 out of a 100 percent he wouldn't be able to see Shang XiRui as he must be sitting in Shuiyun Tower at this time. 

Unexpectedly, Shang XiRui was at home guarding a saucepan with Xiao Lai, he was having dinner in the yard. When Cheng FengTai came, Xiao Lai was already walking away with the bowl.

Cheng FengTai was talking to Shang XiRui but Shang XiRui ate with his head bowed down exposing his thin neck. Although he answered, it was given in sparse wordings which made him look utterly foolish. 

Cheng FengTai wanted to say a few words to him then leave, but when he saw Shang XiRui's attitude, he didn't want to anymore. He got angry and slapped his thigh suddenly: "You do have a temper, don't you? "  When facing Shang XiRui, his integrity would be completely lost. 

Shang XiRui swallowed the last bite of noodles and smacked the table with his palm: " I won't talk. "

******

Theater actors often had to avoid using their throats or voices for some time. It's like a restaurant's kitchen under maintenance, and the throat was the same as the stove. Some actors do their best on stage, and rarely say anything when they leave the stage, just to relax their voices.

Cheng FengTai never thought that Shang XiRui would have his throat sealed one day. Everyone's voices were all made of meat. Only his throat was like a hammer. He could sing and play around in three gardens in one night.

Teaching actors backstage also needed to use the strength of one's voice which normally would shook the whole house down. This time, he sealed his voice because after autumn, he was going to sing            《 Zhan Wan Cheng》.