Sophia - CHAPTER 1

Mackayla and Sophia leave their seats at the arena after the win against the Pittsburgh Penguins who weren't really a rival but, seriously, who likes the Pittsburgh Penguins?

They follow the crowd to the outside with the best feeling ever. The "we won" feeling. "I'm so happy we won! I hope the rest of the season is as good as tonight," Sophia cheers, and after she hears someone grumble and mock her and then she sees someone in a yellow jersey... oops?

"Me too! We haven't gone out in like, forever, and now that we have, we got something good out of it," Mackayla adds.

When they finally get outside, Mackayla turns to Sophia. "Bar to celebrate?" She asks. Sophia doesn't respond, she just drags her friend to their everyday bar since it's nowhere near popular, meaning that their spot was always open.

When they get there, it's actually more crowded than usual but they don't question it. They sit at their table, which luckily no one took it, and Jackson, their favorite bartender and best friend, comes up to them. "Ladies! Congrats on the win."

"Jackson! My favorite. More people than usual, huh?" Mackayla asks him.

"Yep, good for business though." Jackson smiles clicking his open and taking his notepad out. "The usual?"

"And some fries," Sophia adds and smiles at him.

"Coming right up!" He tells them before leaving.

Sophia pulls her phone out and goes through the pictures she took with Mackayla throughout the game and of all the players as well... At least the ones she could get. Nosebleed seats aren't the best.

"Holy shit- Soph!" Mackayla tells her, slapping her arm and Sophia immediately jumps and rubs her arm. "Turn around!"

She does as she's told and then her jaw drops to the floor. Wade Anderson, Ander Dilaurentis, Travis Hall, and Bryce Bailey were walking into their bar. "Girl, this is your chance!" Mackayla says excitedly talking about Wade.

Sophia has a huge crush on him, to say the least. She has loved him since the day he stepped foot on that ice but hasn't done anything about it because, well, he's famous and she's not and so what's the point in that, right?

She turns back around and her cheeks are bright red. "I don't know..."

She couldn't help but think how good he looked. Especially after a game. Did someone turn up the heat in here?

"Do it before someone else does. I know you see the other girls looking." Her friend threatens and she's right. They're almost drooling just like Sophia.

"FINE! fine... I'll do it." She gets up and brushes her jeans as if they had dust on them. She ran her hands through her hair and she was ready to go.

She goes up to the bar, where they were all sitting, and taps Wade's arm. "Hi, I just wanted-"

"Geez, I didn't know the waitresses here were so hot. We'll take 4 beers, sweetheart." Wade interrupts her and she's caught completely off guard. Is he really like this? This rude?

She narrows her eyebrows at him and crosses her arms. "What the-"

"Hurry up, we don't have all night, now do we?" Wade interrupts again. He and his friends laugh but Sophia doesn't.

She huffs and then Jackson comes by with a picture full of beer. Talk about perfect timing, She grabs it and pours it all over Wade's head which makes him jump and gasp. "You're a fucking jerk, Anderson!"

She felt so hurt. It's not the first time a guy has treated her like this but she definitely didn't expect it from someone she looked up to so much.