Sophia - CHAPTER 8

Sophia wakes up the next morning while Mackayla shakes her. "Jesus, Sophia. You're a deep sleeper."

Sophia groans because she wanted to sleep longer and the couch gave her back pains. "What do you want?" She asks annoyed.

"Wade keeps jumping and playing music loud enough that it woke me up. At 6:30 am." Makayla complains. Sophia grabs her phone confused and checks the time.

Shit, it is early.

She rubs her face trying to wake herself up. "I'll go see what he's ding." She sighs and gets up to walk to her room.

She knocks before opening the door and she sees him working out. Sophia can't help but lean on the door and stare and without thinking, she bites her bottom lip. Something about Wade working out was really really hot. "Morning." She says catching his attention.

"Good morning." He smiles and turns the music down. "Did I wake you?"

"No, but you woke up Mackayla who woke me up complaining." She tells him. "Don't worry, she'll get over it."

He gets up from the floor and grabs the towel in his suitcase to rub the sweat off his body and drink some water. "Sorry, I was trying to get a workout in before the game."

"Are these clean?" She asks Wade, taking a dress shirt and a pair of boxer shorts that are into his suitcase.

He nods. "Yeah, why?"

Sophia smiles devilishly and goes into the bathroom to change.

When she comes out she grabs the cap he left on the dresser. Wade was really confused but he couldn't keep his eyes off her, especially her legs.

"Hi, I'm Wade Anderson and I'm the best forward the Tampa Bay Lightning has ever had." She says mocking him.

"I don't sound like that but nice try."

Sophia ignores his comment and keeps going. "I love beer and hanging out with my hockey buddies."

He laughs again and he grabs her by the waist, pulling her onto him. "Stop it."

Sophia crosses her arms. "Or what?" She challenges.

Wade leans into her ear but before he can say anything, Mackayla swings the door open, and Wade lets go of Sophia.

"Ander and I- Oh, I'll go." Mackayla winks at Sophia.

"No, it's okay. What's up?" Sophia asks.

"Well, we are going to get some brunch before the game if you guys wanted to come."

Sophia looks back at Wade, waiting for him to say yes and he shrugs. "Whatever you want to." He tells her and she turns back to Mackayla.

"We'll be ready in an hour."

"Perfect! I'll send you the location. See you soon." Mackayla closes the door and Sophia goes to look for something to wear.

"I wouldn't complain if you wore that to brunch," Wade says.

Sophia throws a towel at him. "Hush and get showered. We only have an hour."

He chuckles grabbing the towel. "Yes, ma'am." Wade walk into the bathroom Sophia uses and Sophia uses Mackayla's. She quickly gets dressed in blue denim jeans and a white tee with a pair of sneakers. She brushed her hair, does her make up and put on some perfume.

Wade puts on his suit that he needs to wear before the game, brushes his hair, and adds some gel, he puts cologne on and checks if everything is the way he likes it.