Sophia - CHAPTER 28

It was the next day and Wade called Kailey to come over to tell her that he doesn't want to have to do anything with her anymore and he made sure that wherever they would talk, someone could easily walk in and witness it.

Especially Sophia.

"What's up?" Kailey asks.

"We can't be friends anymore." He answers.

"What? Why?"

"Because you'll destroy my relationship with Sophia, and I don't need that to happen." He explains.

She scoffs. "Did your princess make you do this?"

"What? No. I did this on my own. She's actually not talking to me because Brian and Will told her about us hooking up between other things. And don't call her that in that tone, it's giving me even more reasons not to speak to you."

"Those were good times, weren't they? I helped you out, didn't I?" Kailey says starting right at Wade trying to get something out of him but he has no idea what.

"No, they weren't."

"Aw, that's a shame." Kailey looks back and sees Sophia coming down the stairs. "Time to make up for it, I guess."

And before Wade can react, she's on top of him and kissing him.

Sophia freezes when she sees that image but she doesn't see how Wade tries to push her off. Once she is and he gets up, he sees Sophia.

"Fuck, fuck, Sophia this not what it looks like-"

"I want to go home." She whispers.

"Amazing idea. I'll change our tickets-"

"I want to go alone."

Sophia walks back up the stairs and Wade follows her up. "Soph, I'd rather you yell at me." He tells her since she's being quiet.

Sophia just grabs her suitcase and starts packing her stuff up. "I'm going to Mackayla's. Hopefully, she didn't renovate my room already."

"You can stay in our apartment, you know that, right?" He reminds her and Sophia grips on the shirt she was holding.

"I don't want to."

"Okay... I understand. I'll just pick you up-"

"Fuck, Wade! I don't want to step foot in the apartment anymore!" She yells and Wade's face falls when he finally realizes what she means.

"Soph, don't do this."

"Do what? Do what's best for me?" She cries.

"Don't leave me." He whispers and he tries to stop her from packing. "I need you."

"You just cheated on me! You don't fucking need me!" She cries even more. Her eyes were getting foggy and her headache was coming in. "God, you're just like the rest."

Wade grabs her wrist trying to get her to stop moving around. "She came on to me. I had no time to react before I clearly pushed her off."

"Bullshit!"

"What do you mean bullshit?! I'm telling you the truth! Why would I lie to you after yesterday, Sophia? Why would I want to lose you?!" He starts yelling getting frustrated.

"Why wouldn't you?! Obviously, she's got something that I don't so why don't you go and you fuck her again!"

He groans. "Why are you being so difficult?! I'm telling you the truth."

Sophia crosses her arms. "Me? Difficult?! YOU just cheated on ME! And I'm being difficult." She says sarcastically.

"God, you sound like just your mother!" He yells and he instantly regrets in. Sophia takes a moment but she doesn't say anything. She finishes packing and she books a flight back home.