Chapter 34: I'm Sorry

It was a normal day of training and yet again Lee, Y/n, and Neji left together, leaving Tenten behind.

Tenten walked around the village aimlessly yet again. After an hour she walked over to the Hyuga Compound.

"Is Neji here?" she asked a guard.

"He just got back." the guard replied and let her in.

Tenten then did the same thing as yesterday...

The next day they all had a day off. Tenten had decided to sleep in. Y/n had breakfast with Sakura and Naruto since they just got back from a mission. Lee was training of course. Guy sensei was on an S Rank mission and Neji was training at the Hyuga Compound.

It was soon noon. Tenten had awoken and ate brunch. What to do today? She thought. She decided to head over to Neji.

"Hey Neji." she said, coming into his room.

"What are you doing here Tenten?" he asked confused. Tenten was a bit upset that he never remembers because once the genjutsu is released the target forgets. She then did the signs with her hands and yet again Neji was under her genjutsu.

Things got...heated. Y/n then came and walked into Neji's room only to find Tenten in her sports bra on top of Neji who was shirtless. There were a few hickeys on Tenten's neck and near her collarbone as well as on Neji. Neji quickly snapped out of the genjutsu at the sight of y/n and pushed Tenten off him in disgust.

"Uh well ummm. Imma go walk my fish now." y/n said. 🏃‍♀️💨

She ran out of the Hyuga Compound. Neji quickly put on a shirt and ran after her. She ran up the Hokage's faces and sat on the top. Neji caught up to her in a few minutes.

"It's not what it looks like." he said panting.

"That sounds familiar." y/n said with a fake smile.

"I don't know what happened! I don't even remember! Tenten did something to me!"

"I didn't ask. Imma pretend I didn't see anything and then die in a hole. 🕳🧑‍🦯."

She fell off the Hokage's faces. But Neji had grabbed her arm at the last second. She was dangling off the edge. Y/n then activated her Mangekyo sharingan on Neji causing him to let go. She quickly released it, not wanting to hurt him. He snapped out of it but she was already to far from him. She was free falling. Her hair wooshed up and smile crept on her face. An orange blob swept up and saved her.

"Damn this must be like some nightmare deja vu." y/n remarked as Naruto placed her down.

"Y/n!" Naruto scolded.

"Relax I was gonna save myself. Just falling once in a while is nice." she said. (Anime makes falling so peaceful) Neji quickly rushed over to where they were.

"Go away Neji. I don't wanna see you." she said turning away from him. The burst of energy y/n had just earlier was now gone and she needed to face this properly. She then faced Naruto and buried her face in his shoulder. He looked a bit confused.

"Y/n..." Neji said in defeat.

"Can we get some ramen Naruto?" she asked, ignoring Neji.

"Uh... yeah sure." Naruto said hesitantly. He looked at Neji with confusion. Y/n pushed Naruto away from where Neji was.

They headed over to Ichiraku Ramen and ate a nice bowl of ramen which soothed y/n a bit. As she was eating her ramen she began to cry, her tears fell from her face into her bowl. She slurped her noodles that were now salty with her tears. (Mmmm. I love some tear ramen) Once they were done Naruto took her home.

"Can you stay with me for a night?" she asked Naruto with puppy eyes.

"Sure." he replied.

"You can use Sasuke's room. He has a few random clothing in the closet."

"Won't they be small?"

"I buy him clothes just in case he ever comes back. So there are some new ones."

He nodded. Y/n went to her room and flopped down onto her bed.

"I miss him so much." she whispered as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Naruto stood at the foot of her bed after getting into Sasuke's spare clothes.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked sympathetically. She sat up, trying to wipe her tears with her hands. Her breathing was irregular and she couldn't speak. So Naruto took a seat next to her, putting his arm around his hurt friend.

"N-Neji. A-a-and. T-Tent-ten." y/n managed to let out. Naruto pieced together the few words she said.

"It might be a misunderstanding. I don't think Neji would do that after last time." (he was filled in after he came back)

She didn't respond, too busy attempting to catch her breathe.

"Let's talk to them tomorrow." he said. She nodded in response.

A/N: idek anymore. ill end this on a good note though i promise. a bit short chapter im sorry.