Chapter 40: New Girl

A/N: its a long chapter. srry for not posting but ill try to post more.

A few weeks later y/n had tried to get Neji's attention. Ironic isn't it.

Y/n had just finished training and was heading over to the Hyuga Compound to hang out with Hinata when she noticed a girl walking towards the Compound as well.

Y/n eyed her as they walked to the Compound together. They both stopped at the door together and turned to look at each other.

"Who are you?" they both asked simultaneously with their brows furrowed.

"I'm Yui Amemura. I have business with the Hyuga. Who are you and why are you following me?" she asked sternly. Her tone was strict yet polite.

"Y/n Uchiha and I ALSO have business with the Hyuga." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Hmph." the girl said.

The guard opened the door for them. Y/n headed over to Hinata's room as Yui was escorted by a guard the Hiashi's main room.

Hinata opened the door for y/n and they both went inside.

"Do you know who that girl was? Her name was Yu or Yui something from the Amemura clan." she asked flopping onto Hinata's bed.

"Oh. Um. A-about that. N-Neji was offered an arranged m-marriage. He didn't agree but he said he wants to get to know her before making his decision. And Y-Yui is that girl." Hinata explained.

Y/n was dead inside. She had gotten so used to these circumstances that it didn't surprise her.

"Why does this not surprise me? You Hyugas and having those damn arranged marriage." she said with a sigh.

"You can still win Neji o-over. Maybe you can s-sabotage their plans. M-make Yui look bad." Hinata suggested.

Y/n sat up abruptly and smiled at Hinata.

"Woah Hinata I didn't know you had it in you! But haha I just might do that! I love you so much!" y/n said hugging Hinata. Hinata let out a little giggle.

They talked the rest of the day. But in those discussions they came up with a plan. Hinata would be the inside man and gather information on what kind of plans Yui and Neji would have and she'd then tell y/n. Hinata also gathered as much information about Yui as she could. Then y/n would make Yui look bad.

Once y/n left the Hyuga Compound Hiashi called Hinata over to meet Yui.

"Hello. I'm Yui Amemura. Pleasure to meet you." she said bowing.

"I'm Hinata Hyuga. I'll show you to your room." Hinata replied. She showed her to a guest room.

"Neji has a formal dinner date planned for us tomorrow. He seems great but he's a bit cold." Yui remarked.

"Y-yeah. He's like that. B-But he's a big fan of sweets and really s-spicy food. M-maybe you should order for him when he's there." Hinata lied.

"Oh great. Thank you!" Yui said. Hinata simply nodded and left.

The next day Hinata had told y/n that Yui and Neji were going to go on a formal dinner date.

"This is a nice restaurant." Yui remarked.

"Yes. One of the best." Neji added.

The "waiter" seated them but then tripped Yui causing her to fall. But then the waiter acted as if nothing had happened. If you don't know by now the "waiter" is y/n in a disguise jutsu.

"Oh are you okay?" Neji asked helping her up.

"Yeah I'm just a bit clumsy." she laughed a bit.

They then sat down but Neji had got up to use the restroom leaving Yui by herself to order.